This 6ft Power Cord will power UK computers, laptops, tablets, and any items that require that BS1363 and IEC C7 plugs that does not require a polarized connection. Good to be a spare power cord. It will work with any device that uses an IEC C7 power connection.
- Device end of the cable is a standard IEC C7 and the UK end is the BS 1363
- UK 3-Prong Power Cord to 2 Prong Power Cord
- Converts back and forth between UK 3 Prong Power Plug and 2 Prong Power Cord
- Fuse ensures that both the cable and appliance are safe in fault conditions
- Non Polarized, Fuse Protected
- 6ft. Power Cord, 5A/250V-
- NOTE: This Item is brand New and comes in non-retail packaging with a 30-day warranty.
- Monitor Display Type : LED
- Product Model : UK Power Cord
Return and Tax Policies
Items must be returned in the original manufacturer's packaging. We strongly recommend you keep your packaging for at least the first 90 days after purchase.
• We offer a 30 day return policy on all items. (unless stated otherwise in the listing)
• Video games must be returned unopened. If the item is defective, it can be returned within 15 days with a receipt and the original packaging. Defective items may only be exchanged for the same title.
• All returns must be in original condition and must include the original packaging and content in tact.
• Returns must be packed in proper packaging to avoid damage to the item or it original packaging.
• For any return request please contact us to receive a RMA number and return instructions.
• 10% restocking fee may apply.
• Please allow 3-5 business days after we receive your package to process your return.
• Any returns that violate this return policy will not be accepted and will be sent back at customers expense.
The following electronics items must be returned within 15 days of receipt:
Printers (including 3D printers)
3D printing supplies and products
Digital music players
Portable video players
Video Game Consoles
Please note that a sales tax of 9.25% will be applied to all orders shipped within the state of California.