The ASUS X205TA redefines expectations for a compact notebook with its slim, lightweight chassis and durable design that’s perfect for either work or play. Weighing barely over 2 pounds and thinner than the diameter of a penny, it easily goes wherever you do – and lasts even longer with a 12 hour battery life for all-day web browsing.
- Intel Atom 1.33 GHz Processor
- 2 GB DDR3 RAM
- 32GB SSD Storage; No Optical Drive
- 11.6 inches 1366*768 pixels LED-lit Screen
- Windows 8.1 Operating System
- NOTE: This Certified Refurbished product is tested & certified by Asus to work like-new. The product includes all original accessories, and is backed by a 90-day warranty.
- Monitor Display Type : LED
- Product Model : X205TA
- Tablet Screen Size : 11.6"
Return and Tax Policies
Items must be returned in the original manufacturer's packaging. We strongly recommend you keep your packaging for at least the first 90 days after purchase.
• We offer a 30 day return policy on all items. (unless stated otherwise in the listing)
• Video games must be returned unopened. If the item is defective, it can be returned within 15 days with a receipt and the original packaging. Defective items may only be exchanged for the same title.
• All returns must be in original condition and must include the original packaging and content in tact.
• Returns must be packed in proper packaging to avoid damage to the item or it original packaging.
• For any return request please contact us to receive a RMA number and return instructions.
• 10% restocking fee may apply.
• Please allow 3-5 business days after we receive your package to process your return.
• Any returns that violate this return policy will not be accepted and will be sent back at customers expense.
The following electronics items must be returned within 15 days of receipt:
Printers (including 3D printers)
3D printing supplies and products
Digital music players
Portable video players
Video Game Consoles
Please note that a sales tax of 9.25% will be applied to all orders shipped within the state of California.