OmniCel ER14250 3.6V 1/2AA Lithium High Energy Standard Battery Button TopOmniCel ER14250 Battery is ideal for wireless alarm systems such as the MCPIR-3000, memory backup for computers like the Apple Macintosh (Parameter Random Access Memory, Parameter RAM, or just PRAM), high tech Suunto dive computers, some Aladin Dive Computers, most ITI, Radionics, ADT Alarm Transmitters and DogWatch 3000 Invisible Fence Systems.Lithium Thionyl Chloride has the highest energy density of any practical Lithium battery chemistry, three times greater than Alkaline (Zinc Manganese Dioxide) batteries. Self discharge is low at less than 1% per annum at 20C, giving an effective shelf life of 10 years.
- Color Class : Yellow
- TV Screen Size Range : 21" - 29"
Return and Tax Policies
Items must be returned in the original manufacturer's packaging. We strongly recommend you keep your packaging for at least the first 90 days after purchase.
• We offer a 30 day return policy on all items. (unless stated otherwise in the listing)
• Video games must be returned unopened. If the item is defective, it can be returned within 15 days with a receipt and the original packaging. Defective items may only be exchanged for the same title.
• All returns must be in original condition and must include the original packaging and content in tact.
• Returns must be packed in proper packaging to avoid damage to the item or it original packaging.
• For any return request please contact us to receive a RMA number and return instructions.
• 10% restocking fee may apply.
• Please allow 3-5 business days after we receive your package to process your return.
• Any returns that violate this return policy will not be accepted and will be sent back at customers expense.
The following electronics items must be returned within 15 days of receipt:
Printers (including 3D printers)
3D printing supplies and products
Digital music players
Portable video players
Video Game Consoles
Please note that a sales tax of 9.25% will be applied to all orders shipped within the state of California.