The Burris Eliminator Laser Rangefinding Rifle Scope is a scope that does just about everything short of pulling the trigger. This scope ranges your target, calculates trajectory and an illuminated dot appears at the ideal holdover point. Hunting at long ranges has never been easier. The Eliminator also features an integral mounting system for mounting on a 1 or 2-piece Weaver-style base. The Burris Eliminator Laser Rangefinding Scope comes with an instruction manual explaining how to program the scope for your favorite cartridge and load.
- Field of view at 100 yards: 25-9
- Finish: Black matte
- Front Lens in mm: 42
- Length in inches: 13
- Lens caps included: Yes
- Batteries: CR2, 1100 cycles of battery life, dot size 100 YDS: .33 MOA
- Power: 3.5-10
- Type of reticle: red dot-bullet drop
- Type of scope: Riflescope/lase
- 5.7" Mounting rail, mounts to weaver style bases or picatinny rail system
- Laser Range* (yards reflective): 800
- Laser Range* (yards deer): 550
- Laser Accuracy: +/- 1 yard
- Battery: CR-2
- Battery Life: 1100 cycles
- Operating Temperature: -15-140F
- Gender : Male
Return and Tax Policies
Items must be returned in the original manufacturer's packaging. We strongly recommend you keep your packaging for at least the first 90 days after purchase.
• We offer a 30 day return policy on all items. (unless stated otherwise in the listing)
• Video games must be returned unopened. If the item is defective, it can be returned within 15 days with a receipt and the original packaging. Defective items may only be exchanged for the same title.
• All returns must be in original condition and must include the original packaging and content in tact.
• Returns must be packed in proper packaging to avoid damage to the item or it original packaging.
• For any return request please contact us to receive a RMA number and return instructions.
• 10% restocking fee may apply.
• Please allow 3-5 business days after we receive your package to process your return.
• Any returns that violate this return policy will not be accepted and will be sent back at customers expense.
The following electronics items must be returned within 15 days of receipt:
Printers (including 3D printers)
3D printing supplies and products
Digital music players
Portable video players
Video Game Consoles
Please note that a sales tax of 9.25% will be applied to all orders shipped within the state of California.