It is easy to dial the Northwestern Bell 20600 MB2060-1 Big Button Phone thanks to the button size and braille. It has a visual ring indicator, is hearing aid compatible and power-free protection. The Bell phone also has hands-free usage with volume control built into the speakerphone.
- Hands Free speakerphone
- Last Number Redial
- 13 Number Memories
- Speakerphone Volume Control
- Ringer On/Off Switch
- Handset Volume Control (Normal/High)
- Visual Ring Indicator
- Mixed Mode Dial
- Tone/Pulse Dialing
- Power Failure Protection
- Hearing Aid Compatible
- Braille Augmented Keypad
- Over Sized Raised Button
- Package Includes:
- Handset Cord
- Telephone Line Cord
- User Manual
- Accessory Order Form
- Color Class : White
- TV Screen Size Range : 21" - 29"
Return and Tax Policies
Items must be returned in the original manufacturer's packaging. We strongly recommend you keep your packaging for at least the first 90 days after purchase.
• We offer a 30 day return policy on all items. (unless stated otherwise in the listing)
• Video games must be returned unopened. If the item is defective, it can be returned within 15 days with a receipt and the original packaging. Defective items may only be exchanged for the same title.
• All returns must be in original condition and must include the original packaging and content in tact.
• Returns must be packed in proper packaging to avoid damage to the item or it original packaging.
• For any return request please contact us to receive a RMA number and return instructions.
• 10% restocking fee may apply.
• Please allow 3-5 business days after we receive your package to process your return.
• Any returns that violate this return policy will not be accepted and will be sent back at customers expense.
The following electronics items must be returned within 15 days of receipt:
Printers (including 3D printers)
3D printing supplies and products
Digital music players
Portable video players
Video Game Consoles
Please note that a sales tax of 9.25% will be applied to all orders shipped within the state of California.