A 14M pixel CMOS sensor with embedded light-sensitive diodes increases the pixel-by-pixel light absorbance volume to achieve twice the light transmission rate as a traditional sensor component and to lower image noise by 50% – so ultra-clear photos can be created without a tripod in low light environments and at night. Low voltage image transfer further lowers power consumption, allowing more time for video- and photo-shooting.
- CMOS Sensor A 14M pixel CMOS sensor with embedded light-sensitive diodes increases the pixel-by-pixel light absorbance volume to achieve twice the light transmission rate as a traditional sensor component and to lower image noise by 50% – so ultra-clear photos can be created without a tripod in low light environments and at night. Low voltage image transfer further lowers power consumption, allowing more time for video- and photo-shooting.
- Zoom In and Out to Highlight All the Touching Moments Zoom in and out while recording to capture close-ups of your subjects effortlessly. With the independent recording button and quality stereo sound recording, no moments will be missed!
- Set Your Tempo with Slow or Fast Motion Recording The G1 performs high-speed recording at 120 and 60 frames per second with a maximum recording time of 12 minutes and 30 seconds and playbacks your videos smoothly in slow motion at 30 frames per second – revealing details you may miss with the naked eye. It also supports video recording in slow motion at 15 frames per second so you can playback the video at twice the original speed at 30 frames per second to get the fast motion visual effect.
- Show Your Colors with Your Very Own Video Creation Equipped with color enhancement support, the G1 delivers color effects for black and white – as well as sepia, vivid, vivid red, vivid green, and vivid blue during video recording. Specifications
- Sensor: Panasonic 14 Mega Pixels, 1/2.3 inch CMOS
- Zoom: Optical: 4.6x
- Digital: Up to 6x (Preview) / Up to 12x (Playback)
- Focus Range: Normal: W=30cm ~ Infinity ; T=60cm ~ Infinity
- Macro: W=3cm ~ Infinity
- LCD: 3.0” 920k pixels swivel LCD
- Power Source: CIPA approx 260 base on bundle Li-ion battery
- Storage Type: Built-in Approx. 82 MB (+-5%), 4GB SD / 32GB SDHC / SDXC(> 32GB) card compatible
- Dimensions/Weight: 114 x 62.5 x 25.5 mm, 195g ( w/o battery & SD card)
- Interface: Digital output: USB 2.0 compatible, Video/Audio output (NTSC/PAL) & HDMI Package Includes:
- BenQ G1 14MP Digital HD Camera
- Li-ion battery
- User Manual
- Leather case
- USB Charging cable
- A/V cable
- Europe AC power adapter
- Color Class : Black
- Screen Size : 3.0"
- TV Screen Size Range : 21" - 29"
Return and Tax Policies
Items must be returned in the original manufacturer's packaging. We strongly recommend you keep your packaging for at least the first 90 days after purchase.
• We offer a 30 day return policy on all items. (unless stated otherwise in the listing)
• Video games must be returned unopened. If the item is defective, it can be returned within 15 days with a receipt and the original packaging. Defective items may only be exchanged for the same title.
• All returns must be in original condition and must include the original packaging and content in tact.
• Returns must be packed in proper packaging to avoid damage to the item or it original packaging.
• For any return request please contact us to receive a RMA number and return instructions.
• 10% restocking fee may apply.
• Please allow 3-5 business days after we receive your package to process your return.
• Any returns that violate this return policy will not be accepted and will be sent back at customers expense.
The following electronics items must be returned within 15 days of receipt:
Printers (including 3D printers)
3D printing supplies and products
Digital music players
Portable video players
Video Game Consoles
Please note that a sales tax of 9.25% will be applied to all orders shipped within the state of California.