The Logisys CS136BK is a two tone trendy black micro ATX case it has all you need for SOHO PC. The front panel is designed with simplicity and style in mind, two USB 2.0 and audio ports are built in the middle of the front panel for easy access, two external 5.25” drive bays, one external 3.5” drive bay and two internal 3.5” drive bays that should be sufficient for most of today’s PC users. There is a Power and Reset buttons located on the front panel. The case was built with strong and sturdy metal sheet with black coating in and out. It comes with one 120MM fan mounted in the front of the structure. You could add one 80MM or 92MM fan in the back as well. The side panel has a large meshed venting square area for better air circulation, on which you could install 120MM, 140MM or 180MM fans. A 480W maimum ATX Power Supply is also preinstalled and included in the case package.
Heavy duty sheet metal with black coating
mATX form factor
Front 120mm fan installed
Side panel with a large meshed venting square area
Two (2) Front Mounted USB 2.0 ports
One (1) Front Mounted 3.5mm Microphone jack
One (1) Front Mounted 3.5mm Headphone jack
Drive Bay Features:
Two (2) 5.25" external drive bays
One (1) 3.5" external drive bay
Three (3) 3.5" internal drive bays (one shared)
Four (4) Expansion slots
Supported Form Factors:
Case Fan Supply Support:
One (1) 120 mm case fan at front (installed)
One (1) 120 mm, 140 mm or 180 mm fan on side (not included)
One (1) 80 mm or 92 mm case fan on back (not included)
Available Power Supply Connectors:
One (1) 12" 20+4-pin ATX power connector
One (1) 12" 4-pin ATX 12V power connector
Three (3) large 4-pin Molex power connectors
One (1) Floppy connector
Two (2) SATA connectors
Logisys CS136BK 5-Bay mATX SOHO Computer Case
480W Power Supply
Monitor Display Type : LED
Frequently Asked Questions
What are my shipping options for this product?
Usually delivers in 3 - 10 business days after shipment
Usually delivers in 2 - 6 business days after shipment
Two day -
Usually delivers in 2 business days after shipment.
How do product returns work?
Items must be returned in the original manufacturer's packaging. We strongly recommend you keep your packaging for at least the first 90 days after purchase.
• We offer a 30 day return policy on all items. (unless stated otherwise in the listing)
• Video games must be returned unopened. If the item is defective, it can be returned within 15 days with a receipt and the original packaging. Defective items may only be exchanged for the same title.
• All returns must be in original condition and must include the original packaging and content in tact.
• Returns must be packed in proper packaging to avoid damage to the item or it original packaging.
• For any return request please contact us to receive a RMA number and return instructions.
• 10% restocking fee may apply.
• Please allow 3-5 business days after we receive your package to process your return.
• Any returns that violate this return policy will not be accepted and will be sent back at customers expense.
The following electronics items must be returned within 15 days of receipt:
Printers (including 3D printers)
3D printing supplies and products
Digital music players
Portable video players
Video Game Consoles
Please note that a sales tax of 9.25% will be applied to all orders shipped within the state of California.