Casio Men's Tough Solar Digital Sports Watch is a straightforward and sophisticated timepiece for the modern man. With a blocky, silver-tone case framing a square digital display, this unique watch is powered with solar energy, meaning you will never have to buy a battery again. A convenient sun symbol keeps you informed about your battery, which is easily charged with inside or outside light. The LED light allows for night-time viewing, and this streamlined display offers a daily alarm, stopwatch, day, date, month, and the option for 12 or 24 hour clock. A center strand of vertical links details the stainless steel band, which fastens with a quick and secure fold-over clasp. Bring back the classic look with this stylish and reliable timepiece from Casio.
Return and Tax Policies
Items must be returned in the original manufacturer's packaging. We strongly recommend you keep your packaging for at least the first 90 days after purchase.
• We offer a 30 day return policy on all items. (unless stated otherwise in the listing)
• Video games must be returned unopened. If the item is defective, it can be returned within 15 days with a receipt and the original packaging. Defective items may only be exchanged for the same title.
• All returns must be in original condition and must include the original packaging and content in tact.
• Returns must be packed in proper packaging to avoid damage to the item or it original packaging.
• For any return request please contact us to receive a RMA number and return instructions.
• 10% restocking fee may apply.
• Please allow 3-5 business days after we receive your package to process your return.
• Any returns that violate this return policy will not be accepted and will be sent back at customers expense.
The following electronics items must be returned within 15 days of receipt:
Printers (including 3D printers)
3D printing supplies and products
Digital music players
Portable video players
Video Game Consoles
Please note that a sales tax of 9.25% will be applied to all orders shipped within the state of California.