The Intel BOXDH77EB is a great foundation for your next PC build based on the state-of-the-art Intel 3rd generation Core processors. The H77 chipset natively supports USB 3.0 technology bringing the USB peripherals data transfer to a new level at up to 5Gbps. Intel Smart Connect Technology keeps you always up to date with social networking even when system is asleep, while Intel Rapid Start Technology allows your PC to resume from deepest sleep in a flash. In addition to DVI-I port, the HDMI and DisplayPort connectors allow you to easily extend the beauty of your HD movies and photos to large screen TV for easy share with families and friends.
mATX form factor
Intel H77 Express chipset
Socket 1155 architecture
Supports up to 32GB Dual DDR3 1066/1333/1600
10-channel (8 + 2) Intel HD Audio Technology via Realtek ALC892 Audio Codec
Intel 82579V 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet LAN
RAID Configuration 0,1,5,10
PCI Express 3.0 x16 slot
Three (3) PCI Express 2.0 x1 slots
PCI Express Full-/Half-Mini Card slot with support for mSATA
Four (4) 240-pin DDR3 DIMM slots
Rear I/O Ports:
HDMI, DVI-I, DisplayPort
Two (2) USB 3.0, Four (4) USB 2.0
RJ-45 Ethernet, SPDIF, Five (5) 3.5mm Audio
Front panel audio header
Parallel port header
4-pin Processor core power connector
Processor fan header
Front fan header
Chassis intrusion header
Consumer IR receiver (input) header
Consumer IR emitter (output) header
24-pin Main power connector
Front panel USB 3 connector
S/PDIF out header
Alternate front panel power/sleep LED header
Front panel header
SATA 3.0 Gb/s connector (gray)
Two (2) SATA 3.0 Gb/s connectors (black)
Two (2) SATA 6.0 Gb/s (blue)
Three (3) Front panel USB 2.0 connectors
Serial port header
Rear chassis fan header
3rd generation Intel Core processor family and 2nd generation Intel Core processor family processors with up to 95W TDP
Intel BIOS resident in the SPI Flash device
Support for Advanced Configuration and Power Interface (ACPI), Plug and Play, and SMBIOS
Hardware Monitor Subsystem:
Hardware monitoring through the Nuvoton I/O controller
Voltage sense to detect out of range power supply voltages
Thermal sense to detect out of range thermal values
Three fan headers
Two fan sense inputs used to monitor fan activity
Fan speed control
Intel DH77EB Motherboard only
Monitor Display Type : LED
Product Model : DH77EB
Frequently Asked Questions
What are my shipping options for this product?
Usually delivers in 3 - 10 business days after shipment
Usually delivers in 2 - 6 business days after shipment
Two day -
Usually delivers in 2 business days after shipment.
How do product returns work?
Items must be returned in the original manufacturer's packaging. We strongly recommend you keep your packaging for at least the first 90 days after purchase.
• We offer a 30 day return policy on all items. (unless stated otherwise in the listing)
• Video games must be returned unopened. If the item is defective, it can be returned within 15 days with a receipt and the original packaging. Defective items may only be exchanged for the same title.
• All returns must be in original condition and must include the original packaging and content in tact.
• Returns must be packed in proper packaging to avoid damage to the item or it original packaging.
• For any return request please contact us to receive a RMA number and return instructions.
• 10% restocking fee may apply.
• Please allow 3-5 business days after we receive your package to process your return.
• Any returns that violate this return policy will not be accepted and will be sent back at customers expense.
The following electronics items must be returned within 15 days of receipt:
Printers (including 3D printers)
3D printing supplies and products
Digital music players
Portable video players
Video Game Consoles
Please note that a sales tax of 9.25% will be applied to all orders shipped within the state of California.