The Intel BOXDH77EB is a great foundation for your next PC build based on the state-of-the-art Intel 3rd generation Core processors. The H77 chipset natively supports USB 3.0 technology bringing the USB peripherals data transfer to a new level at up to 5Gbps. Intel Smart Connect Technology keeps you always up to date with social networking even when system is asleep, while Intel Rapid Start Technology allows your PC to resume from deepest sleep in a flash. In addition to DVI-I port, the HDMI and DisplayPort connectors allow you to easily extend the beauty of your HD movies and photos to large screen TV for easy share with families and friends.
- mATX form factor
- Intel H77 Express chipset
- Socket 1155 architecture
- Supports up to 32GB Dual DDR3 1066/1333/1600
- Integrated Graphics
- 10-channel (8 + 2) Intel HD Audio Technology via Realtek ALC892 Audio Codec
- Intel 82579V 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet LAN
- RAID Configuration 0,1,5,10
- Expansion Slots:
- PCI Express 3.0 x16 slot
- Three (3) PCI Express 2.0 x1 slots
- PCI Express Full-/Half-Mini Card slot with support for mSATA
- Four (4) 240-pin DDR3 DIMM slots
- Rear I/O Ports:
- HDMI, DVI-I, DisplayPort
- Two (2) USB 3.0, Four (4) USB 2.0
- RJ-45 Ethernet, SPDIF, Five (5) 3.5mm Audio
- Internal Connectors:
- Front panel audio header
- Parallel port header
- 4-pin Processor core power connector
- Processor fan header
- Front fan header
- Chassis intrusion header
- Consumer IR receiver (input) header
- Consumer IR emitter (output) header
- 24-pin Main power connector
- Front panel USB 3 connector
- S/PDIF out header
- Alternate front panel power/sleep LED header
- Front panel header
- SATA 3.0 Gb/s connector (gray)
- Two (2) SATA 3.0 Gb/s connectors (black)
- Two (2) SATA 6.0 Gb/s (blue)
- Three (3) Front panel USB 2.0 connectors
- Serial port header
- Rear chassis fan header
- Supported Processors:
- 3rd generation Intel Core processor family and 2nd generation Intel Core processor family processors with up to 95W TDP
- Intel BIOS resident in the SPI Flash device
- Support for Advanced Configuration and Power Interface (ACPI), Plug and Play, and SMBIOS
- Hardware Monitor Subsystem:
- Hardware monitoring through the Nuvoton I/O controller
- Voltage sense to detect out of range power supply voltages
- Thermal sense to detect out of range thermal values
- Three fan headers
- Two fan sense inputs used to monitor fan activity
- Fan speed control
- Package Includes:
- Intel DH77EB Motherboard only
- Monitor Display Type : LED
- Product Model : DH77EB
Return and Tax Policies
Items must be returned in the original manufacturer's packaging. We strongly recommend you keep your packaging for at least the first 90 days after purchase.
• We offer a 30 day return policy on all items. (unless stated otherwise in the listing)
• Video games must be returned unopened. If the item is defective, it can be returned within 15 days with a receipt and the original packaging. Defective items may only be exchanged for the same title.
• All returns must be in original condition and must include the original packaging and content in tact.
• Returns must be packed in proper packaging to avoid damage to the item or it original packaging.
• For any return request please contact us to receive a RMA number and return instructions.
• 10% restocking fee may apply.
• Please allow 3-5 business days after we receive your package to process your return.
• Any returns that violate this return policy will not be accepted and will be sent back at customers expense.
The following electronics items must be returned within 15 days of receipt:
Printers (including 3D printers)
3D printing supplies and products
Digital music players
Portable video players
Video Game Consoles
Please note that a sales tax of 9.25% will be applied to all orders shipped within the state of California.