The D-Link DNR-202L mydlink Camera Video Recorder supports up to 4 mydlink-enabled cameras, which record footage in MJPEG, MPEG4, or H.264 formats. This NVR (Network Video Recorder) allows you to attach up to two USB hard drives, and can directly record footage from these cameras and store it in the hard drives without the need of a dedicated PC. This NVR supports the D-Link Cloud Service (free download from the D-Link website). Using this app, you can remotely view live video or play recorded video using a Web browser from any Internet-connected computer, iPhones, iPad, or Android device anytime and anywhere. With the mydlink View - NVR app for iOS and Android devices, you can quickly and easily see your camera feed from anywhere with a Wi-Fi, 3G, or 4G connection.
- Simultaneously record video, view live or playback recorded video from up to four mydlink cameras
- Securely store camera video on up to two attached USB external hard drives (up to 4TB each)
- Supports 4 channel playback simultaneously
- Motion or schedule based recording of high-quality video and audio
- Quick and easy setup with auto-camera discovery
- Free mydlink View app for remote access and the mydlink web portal for local viewing Network Video Recorder:
- Video Format: H.264 / MPEG-4 / MJPEG for live streaming, JPEG for still images
- Audio Support: G.711 / G.726
- Reset Button: Reset to factory default
- Auto Scan Key: IP Camera Finder (press for 3 seconds)
- Eternal Device Interfaces: 10/100 BASE-TX Fast Ethernet Port for network connection
- Two (2) USB 2.0 ports for external HDD storage
- Supported Cameras: Supports up to 4 mydlink-enabled network cameras
- Playback / Recording: Supports 4 channel simultaneous playback
- Supports simultaneous live viewing or playback during recording
- Continuous recording with automatic overwrite function Video Management:
- Live View/Playback Interface: HTTP Web Browser, mydlink.com portal, mydlink View app
- Live View Display Modes: 1 and 4 Channel display
- Recording Modes: Schedule, Manual, Event (Motion), Continuous
- Recording Performance: H.264 / MPEG4 720p @ 30 fps : 32 Mbps
- Video Setting: Resolution/Quality/Frame Rate/Compression Format/Audio On and Off
- Playback Control: Play, Stop, Pause, Forward, Backward, Next, Previous
- Video Export Formats: Video: AVI, Image: JPEG Remote Management:
- Remote live view and playback via web browser
- Configuration interface accessible via web browser Package Includes:
- PLEASE NOTE: Hard Drives for recording are not included.
- D-Link DNR-202L mydlink Camera Recorder
- Ethernet cable
- Color Class : Black
- TV Screen Size Range : 21" - 29"
Return and Tax Policies
Items must be returned in the original manufacturer's packaging. We strongly recommend you keep your packaging for at least the first 90 days after purchase.
• We offer a 30 day return policy on all items. (unless stated otherwise in the listing)
• Video games must be returned unopened. If the item is defective, it can be returned within 15 days with a receipt and the original packaging. Defective items may only be exchanged for the same title.
• All returns must be in original condition and must include the original packaging and content in tact.
• Returns must be packed in proper packaging to avoid damage to the item or it original packaging.
• For any return request please contact us to receive a RMA number and return instructions.
• 10% restocking fee may apply.
• Please allow 3-5 business days after we receive your package to process your return.
• Any returns that violate this return policy will not be accepted and will be sent back at customers expense.
The following electronics items must be returned within 15 days of receipt:
Printers (including 3D printers)
3D printing supplies and products
Digital music players
Portable video players
Video Game Consoles
Please note that a sales tax of 9.25% will be applied to all orders shipped within the state of California.