Energizer C Industrial Battery is designed for everyday devices that require a heavier current or continuous use. There are many similar sized, carbon zinc batteries but the size C alkaline provides four to nine times more energy. These batteries are heavy-duty and they are economical while still providing a high rate source of portable power. Energizer industrial batteries make a difference in power source. Some of the commercial applications that you will find these alkaline batteries are: Telemetry, Blood Glucose Monitor, Blood Pressure/Pulse Monitor, External Infusion Pumps, Pulse Oximeter, Portable Communications, Cameras, Audio Devices, High-Powered Flashlights, Pagers, TV Remote Controls, and Electronic Door locks.
- Monitor Display Type : LED
Return and Tax Policies
Items must be returned in the original manufacturer's packaging. We strongly recommend you keep your packaging for at least the first 90 days after purchase.
• We offer a 30 day return policy on all items. (unless stated otherwise in the listing)
• Video games must be returned unopened. If the item is defective, it can be returned within 15 days with a receipt and the original packaging. Defective items may only be exchanged for the same title.
• All returns must be in original condition and must include the original packaging and content in tact.
• Returns must be packed in proper packaging to avoid damage to the item or it original packaging.
• For any return request please contact us to receive a RMA number and return instructions.
• 10% restocking fee may apply.
• Please allow 3-5 business days after we receive your package to process your return.
• Any returns that violate this return policy will not be accepted and will be sent back at customers expense.
The following electronics items must be returned within 15 days of receipt:
Printers (including 3D printers)
3D printing supplies and products
Digital music players
Portable video players
Video Game Consoles
Please note that a sales tax of 9.25% will be applied to all orders shipped within the state of California.