The Hatsan 125 Vortex has many features that are sure to please any Airgunner. Vortex technology produces a smoother, quieter and more accurate rifle. The longer barrel helps produce some of the highest velocities available in Airguns. The TRIOPAD stock spacer system allows the shooter to adjust the length of pull. The raised Monte Carlo cheek piece ensures your sight picture is clear with the Truglo adjustable sights or the included 3-9x32mm Optima scope. Pick up a pack of Hatsan pellets and this Air Gun is ready to shoot targets or small game. Features: Break barrel, single cocking system & single shot. Includes 3-9X32 Fully / Multi Coated Optima Scope. Available in .177 (4.5 mm), .22 (5.5 mm) and .25 (6.35 mm) caliber. Quattro Trigger & SAS - Shock Absorber System. Precision rifled steel barrel. Manual safety & automatic cocking safety. Anti bear-trap safety. Ergonomic design synthetic stock with montecarlo cheekpiece. Checkering on grip and forearm for better control and feel. Heavy duty secure 11mm / 22mm Weaver style scope mount. TRIOPAD butt system for maximum recoil absorption. Comes with 3 TRIOPAD stock spacers to change stock length of pull. Large muzzle break for easy cocking of the rifle. Metal trigger blade. Micro adjustable rear sight for both windage and elevation with Truglo fiber optics. Open front sight with Truglo fiber optics. Specifications: Finish: Matte Capacity: 1 Weight: 8.4 Pounds Overall Length: 48.8 Inches Barrel Length: 19.6 Inches Barrel Type: Rifled Bore Action Type: Break Barrel Stock Type: Ambidextrous Trigger Type: Two Stage Adjustable Ammunition: Pellet Maximum Muzzle Velocity: 1250 Feet Per Second Safety: Manual/Automatic Stock Color and Material: Camo Synthetic Front Sight: Fixed TRUGLO fiber optic Rear Sight: Adjustable TRUGLO fiber optic Scope: 3-9x32mm Scope Mounted: No
The 125th is ideal for plinking, shooting spinners, popping paper targets and dispatching small rodents at close distances. If you hunt a lot, the camo stock will help you blend in for a stealthier approach to your quarry.The Quattro trigger i
Frequently Asked Questions
What are my shipping options for this product?
Usually delivers in 3 - 10 business days after shipment
Usually delivers in 2 - 6 business days after shipment
Two day -
Usually delivers in 2 business days after shipment.
How do product returns work?
Items must be returned in the original manufacturer's packaging. We strongly recommend you keep your packaging for at least the first 90 days after purchase.
• We offer a 30 day return policy on all items. (unless stated otherwise in the listing)
• Video games must be returned unopened. If the item is defective, it can be returned within 15 days with a receipt and the original packaging. Defective items may only be exchanged for the same title.
• All returns must be in original condition and must include the original packaging and content in tact.
• Returns must be packed in proper packaging to avoid damage to the item or it original packaging.
• For any return request please contact us to receive a RMA number and return instructions.
• 10% restocking fee may apply.
• Please allow 3-5 business days after we receive your package to process your return.
• Any returns that violate this return policy will not be accepted and will be sent back at customers expense.
The following electronics items must be returned within 15 days of receipt:
Printers (including 3D printers)
3D printing supplies and products
Digital music players
Portable video players
Video Game Consoles
Please note that a sales tax of 9.25% will be applied to all orders shipped within the state of California.