The Super Tool 300 EOD is a workhorse of a multi-tool with beefy features and added EOD-specific tools like a military-performance-spec cap crimpers and fuse-wire cutters. Extra strong pliers with cleaning rod/brush attachments have replaceable wire cutters. Comfort-grip handles feature cutouts to make accessing tools with gloves on a cinch. An everyday carry tool, with some not-so-everyday features. The Super Tool 300 EOD is a great way to go easy on your load while beefing up your gear.
- Needlenose Pliers
- Stranded-wire Cutters
- 154CM Replaceable Fuse-wire Cutters: Replaceable bypassing cutting blades crafted from 154CM, meant for cutting detonation cord/time fuse for explosives.
- Military Performance Spec Cap Crimper: A blasting cap crimper for an explosive fuse that is compliant with military performance specs.
- Electrical Crimper: For general purpose crimping of electrical connectors.
- Wire Stripper: A useful notch for safely stripping multiple types of wire.
- 420HC Combo Knife: A knife made from 420HC stainless steel with a half straight and half serrated edge.
- Saw: A toothed tool made from 420HC stainless steel that is designed to work on a pull motion.
- Replaceable T-shank Metal Saw: A bi-metal saw crafted for work on metal.
- Replaceable C4 Punch: A replaceable punch crafted from 410HC stainless steel that threads onto a multi-tool.
- #8-32 Cleaning Rod/Brush Adapter: A cleaning rod and brush adaptor for the male end of firearm cleaning kits with an 8mm diameter and 32 threads-per-inch.
- Awl w/ Thread Loop: An awl is a tool that can be used to create or enlarge holes by puncturing materials such as leather or canvas.
- Ruler (9 in
- 22 cm)
- Can Opener
- Bottle Opener
- Phillips Screwdriver
- Medium Screwdriver
- Small Screwdriver
- Closed Length: 4.5 in
- 11.5 cm
- Weight: 9.6 oz
- 272.15 g
- Primary Blade Length: 3.2 in
- 8.13 cm
- Gender : Male
Return and Tax Policies
Items must be returned in the original manufacturer's packaging. We strongly recommend you keep your packaging for at least the first 90 days after purchase.
• We offer a 30 day return policy on all items. (unless stated otherwise in the listing)
• Video games must be returned unopened. If the item is defective, it can be returned within 15 days with a receipt and the original packaging. Defective items may only be exchanged for the same title.
• All returns must be in original condition and must include the original packaging and content in tact.
• Returns must be packed in proper packaging to avoid damage to the item or it original packaging.
• For any return request please contact us to receive a RMA number and return instructions.
• 10% restocking fee may apply.
• Please allow 3-5 business days after we receive your package to process your return.
• Any returns that violate this return policy will not be accepted and will be sent back at customers expense.
The following electronics items must be returned within 15 days of receipt:
Printers (including 3D printers)
3D printing supplies and products
Digital music players
Portable video players
Video Game Consoles
Please note that a sales tax of 9.25% will be applied to all orders shipped within the state of California.