The most technologically-advanced, ruggedized laser sighting system ever developed, the Guide Rod Laser packs LaserMax's advanced electronics into the smallest internal space ever attempted by a laser manufacturer. Weighing only 0.6 ounces, the Guide Rod Laser for the Glock 42 add no additional mass nor interferes with holster selection, offering significant advantages to concealed carriers. The laser's bright red aiming point enables faster and more accurate shots on target, even when firing around obstacles or from unconventional defensive positions. Manufactured with premium raw materials for superior reliability, special features include an automatic 10-minute timeout to prevent inadvertent battery drain and a user-programmable pulse/no-pulse option with ambidextrous activation.
- User-installed - no extra tools or gunsmithing required
- Activation switch accommodates both left and right-handed shooters
- Installs as close to the bore as possible - ensuring closest point of aim and point of impact
- Fits most holsters - no permanent modifications to firearm required
- Programmable for steady or pulsing beam that makes target eisier to spot
- Available for:
- SIG SAUER
- Smith & Wesson
- Gender : Male
Return and Tax Policies
Items must be returned in the original manufacturer's packaging. We strongly recommend you keep your packaging for at least the first 90 days after purchase.
• We offer a 30 day return policy on all items. (unless stated otherwise in the listing)
• Video games must be returned unopened. If the item is defective, it can be returned within 15 days with a receipt and the original packaging. Defective items may only be exchanged for the same title.
• All returns must be in original condition and must include the original packaging and content in tact.
• Returns must be packed in proper packaging to avoid damage to the item or it original packaging.
• For any return request please contact us to receive a RMA number and return instructions.
• 10% restocking fee may apply.
• Please allow 3-5 business days after we receive your package to process your return.
• Any returns that violate this return policy will not be accepted and will be sent back at customers expense.
The following electronics items must be returned within 15 days of receipt:
Printers (including 3D printers)
3D printing supplies and products
Digital music players
Portable video players
Video Game Consoles
Please note that a sales tax of 9.25% will be applied to all orders shipped within the state of California.