With a reinforced housing, convenient Quick Change Battery Hatch and advanced programming, the newest generation of the popular Micro laser system is now better than ever. Less than an inch in length and weighing only half an ounce, Micro II is remarkably small yet delivers the strength and durability necessary to withstand the shock of repetitive recoil while holding zero, round after round. Easily installed on any Picatinny or Weaver rail, the contoured profile of the Micro II won't snag when holstered or carried in a bag, pocket, or on a belt. Micro II's bright green aiming point gets you on target fast and, with the smallest footprint of any LaserMax, it fits more pistols than any other rail mounted laser offered today.
- Gender : Male
Return and Tax Policies
Items must be returned in the original manufacturer's packaging. We strongly recommend you keep your packaging for at least the first 90 days after purchase.
• We offer a 30 day return policy on all items. (unless stated otherwise in the listing)
• Video games must be returned unopened. If the item is defective, it can be returned within 15 days with a receipt and the original packaging. Defective items may only be exchanged for the same title.
• All returns must be in original condition and must include the original packaging and content in tact.
• Returns must be packed in proper packaging to avoid damage to the item or it original packaging.
• For any return request please contact us to receive a RMA number and return instructions.
• 10% restocking fee may apply.
• Please allow 3-5 business days after we receive your package to process your return.
• Any returns that violate this return policy will not be accepted and will be sent back at customers expense.
The following electronics items must be returned within 15 days of receipt:
Printers (including 3D printers)
3D printing supplies and products
Digital music players
Portable video players
Video Game Consoles
Please note that a sales tax of 9.25% will be applied to all orders shipped within the state of California.