Features: Refurbished Grade C (Description On Bottom) White color Mac OS X 10.4 pre-installed 6-Cell Li-ion battery Intel Core 2 Duo 2.16 GHz processor T7400 2 MB L2 Cache, 667 MHz Front Side Bus 1 GB DDR2 SDRAM (supports up to 2 GB) 120 GB Serial ATA hard drive Slot-loading DVDRW DL drive No floppy drive Intel GMA 950 integrated graphics w/64 MB of DDR2 SDRAM shared with main memory Integrated audio with built-in speakers No modem Integrated 10/100/1000Base-T Gigabit Ethernet AirPort Extreme 802.11n Wireless card Bluetooth 2.0 + EDR Wireless Technology Built-in iSight webcam Keyboard with Touchpad Kensington cable lock slot Built-in omnidirectional microphone, Meets ENERGY STAR requirements, Solid-state scrolling trackpad for precise cursor control; supports two-finger scrolling, tap, double-tap, and drag capabilities 13.3" diagonal glossy TFT widescreen display (1280 x 800 resolution) I/O Ports: mini DVI output port with support for DVI, VGA, S-Video and composite video (requires adapter, not included) FireWire 400 port Two (2) USB 2.0 ports RJ-45 Ethernet jack Optical digital audio input/audio line-in Optical digital audio output/headphone out Package Includes: Apple MacBook Core 2 Duo T7400 2.16 GHz 13.3" Widescreen Notebook 6-Cell Li-ion rechargeable battery Mac OS X 10.4 pre-installed Refurbished Grade C Notebook is in very good working condition, may have cosmetic blemishes, examples of which are (but not limited to): Scratches in case (particularly the top lid or corners) Cracks in hinge, USB, power port areas or casing that does not affect usability Denting that does not affect usability (particularly on the corners) Scratches or scuffs in the screen (may be noticeable when powered on) Bright or dead pixels Minor to major wear on keyboard/trackpad May have "skin" on the top lid Battery has not been checked for fitness or performance and may not hold charge Condition of the underside of the laptop is not used for grading
Return and Tax Policies
Items must be returned in the original manufacturer's packaging. We strongly recommend you keep your packaging for at least the first 90 days after purchase.
• We offer a 30 day return policy on all items. (unless stated otherwise in the listing)
• Video games must be returned unopened. If the item is defective, it can be returned within 15 days with a receipt and the original packaging. Defective items may only be exchanged for the same title.
• All returns must be in original condition and must include the original packaging and content in tact.
• Returns must be packed in proper packaging to avoid damage to the item or it original packaging.
• For any return request please contact us to receive a RMA number and return instructions.
• 10% restocking fee may apply.
• Please allow 3-5 business days after we receive your package to process your return.
• Any returns that violate this return policy will not be accepted and will be sent back at customers expense.
The following electronics items must be returned within 15 days of receipt:
Printers (including 3D printers)
3D printing supplies and products
Digital music players
Portable video players
Video Game Consoles
Please note that a sales tax of 9.25% will be applied to all orders shipped within the state of California.