The Magellan MiVue 538 is a High Performance and cost efficient Dashcam. With a GPS location and Time Stamp imprinted on your playback video you will know when and where your event took place. The 130º wide-angle lens ensures a clear view of the entire road. With a 3-axis impact sensor, the MiVue Dashcam automatically saves footage at the moment of impact so you will have a record for what happened in the case of an accident. The bright F2.0 lens with 1080p Full HD recording will easily capture details, such as license plates.
Capture a Detailed Audio and Video Record of Traffic accidents and On-Road events
1080p Full HD Recording, Smooth, HD quality videos with latest H.264 technology for capturing details at smaller file size
GPS Location and Time stamp on playback video Shows your Location and what time any recorded event occurred
2.4" LCD Display viewable Monitor
Integrated 3-axis impact sensor saves footage when accident occurs, recording the direction/force of impact for post-accident analysis
Includes 8GB Class 10 microSDHC card and an SD adapter
Bright F2.0 Lens - Brighter and Clearer Video, even in low light conditions
Event Recording Mode - Records critical moments with the impact sensor, saving protected clips for later use
Auto Power On starts recording when you start your car, or choose to have it always recording
Switches to Photo Mode to Collect close-up still Image Photo Evidence
Manual Video Save - manually saves footage by pressing a button
HD Output connect MiVue to an external monitor or HD TV to view images/video
H.264 Compression Technology
Built-in microphone and speaker
Lithium-ion rechargeable battery
Up to 1 hour battery life
Rotating Mount Design
GPS & Sensors:
G-sensor or Accelerometer
GPS and Time Stamp
Sony CMOS Imaging Sensor
1080p HD Resolution
130° Horizontal View angle
Parking Watch Mode
microSD card slot (up to 32GB)
Input: 5V, 1A
2.5 x 2.5 x 1.4 -inches (H x W x D, approximate)
Magellan MiVue 538 Dash Cam
Vehicle Power Adapter
8GB microSDHC card
Color Class : Black
Frequently Asked Questions
What are my shipping options for this product?
Usually delivers in 3 - 10 business days after shipment
Usually delivers in 2 - 6 business days after shipment
Two day -
Usually delivers in 2 business days after shipment.
How do product returns work?
Items must be returned in the original manufacturer's packaging. We strongly recommend you keep your packaging for at least the first 90 days after purchase.
• We offer a 30 day return policy on all items. (unless stated otherwise in the listing)
• Video games must be returned unopened. If the item is defective, it can be returned within 15 days with a receipt and the original packaging. Defective items may only be exchanged for the same title.
• All returns must be in original condition and must include the original packaging and content in tact.
• Returns must be packed in proper packaging to avoid damage to the item or it original packaging.
• For any return request please contact us to receive a RMA number and return instructions.
• 10% restocking fee may apply.
• Please allow 3-5 business days after we receive your package to process your return.
• Any returns that violate this return policy will not be accepted and will be sent back at customers expense.
The following electronics items must be returned within 15 days of receipt:
Printers (including 3D printers)
3D printing supplies and products
Digital music players
Portable video players
Video Game Consoles
Please note that a sales tax of 9.25% will be applied to all orders shipped within the state of California.