MediaTek MT7610U is a highly integrated Wi-Fi single chip which supports 433 Mbps PHY rate. It fully complies with IEEE 802.11ac standards, offering feature-rich wireless connectivity at high standards, and delivering reliable, cost-effective throughput from an extended distance. Optimized RF architecture and baseband algorithms provide superb performance and low power consumption. Intelligent MAC design deploys a high efficient DMA engine and hardware data processing accelerators which offloads the host processor. The MT7610U is designed to support standard based features in the areas of security, quality of service and international regulations, giving end users the greatest performance any time and in any circumstance.
- 802.11ac Wireless USB 2.0 adapter
- 600Mbps maximum speed
- Dual Band 2.4GHz 150Mbps / 5GHz 433Mbps wireless speeds
- Backwards compatible with 802.11a/b/g/n
- Ralink RT7610UN Chipset
- 20MHz & 40MHz & 80MHz bandwidth transmission
- Complies with IEEE 802.11ac/n/g/b standards
- 1T1R mode with 433Mbps PHY rate
- Integrated MAC/BBP/RF
- Support external LNA and PA
- Support STBC, Transmit Beamforming
- Compatible with Windows, Linux, Mac
- Frequency Range:
- 2.412 - 2.483.5GHz, 4915-5825GHz
- RF Output Power (Typical):
- 802.11n: 13±1dBm, 802.11g: 13±1dBm, 802.11b: 15±1dBm, 802.11a: 16±1dBm
- Receive Sensitivity:
- 11a (433M):-78±1dBm @ 10% PER, 11n (150M) : -72±1dBm @ 10% PER, 11g (54M): -75±1dBm @10% PER, 11b (11M): -87±1dBm @8% PER
- Radio Type:
- IEEE 802.11b: DSSS(CCK/DQPSK/DBPSK)
- IEEE 802.11g: OFDM(64-QAM, 16-QAM, QPSK, BPSK)
- IEEE 802.11n: OFDM(BPSK/QPSK/16-QAM/ 64-QAM)
- IEEE 802.11a: DSSS(CCK/DQPSK/DBPSK)
- Data Rate:
- 11n: 135/121.5/108/81/54/40.5/27/13.5Mbps 130/117/104/78/52/39/26/13Mbps 65/58.5/52/39/26/19.5/13/6.5Mbps
- 11g: 54/48/36/24/18/12/9/6M(adaptive)
- 11b: 11/5.5/2/1M(adaptive)
- 11a: 433 max
- Transmitting Distance:
- Indoor: 30 meters (98-feet)
- Outdoor: 100 meters (328-feet)
- Security Mode:
- 64/128/152bit WEP
- Monitor Display Type : LED
- Product Model : MT7610U
Return and Tax Policies
Items must be returned in the original manufacturer's packaging. We strongly recommend you keep your packaging for at least the first 90 days after purchase.
• We offer a 30 day return policy on all items. (unless stated otherwise in the listing)
• Video games must be returned unopened. If the item is defective, it can be returned within 15 days with a receipt and the original packaging. Defective items may only be exchanged for the same title.
• All returns must be in original condition and must include the original packaging and content in tact.
• Returns must be packed in proper packaging to avoid damage to the item or it original packaging.
• For any return request please contact us to receive a RMA number and return instructions.
• 10% restocking fee may apply.
• Please allow 3-5 business days after we receive your package to process your return.
• Any returns that violate this return policy will not be accepted and will be sent back at customers expense.
The following electronics items must be returned within 15 days of receipt:
Printers (including 3D printers)
3D printing supplies and products
Digital music players
Portable video players
Video Game Consoles
Please note that a sales tax of 9.25% will be applied to all orders shipped within the state of California.