Whether you're a professional using a flashlight for work or security, an outdoor enthusiast, or an occasional user wanting it for emergencies at home or on the road; the New Maglite ML300LX LED D-Cell flashlight is the Light For All Your Needs. Specifications: - Manufacturer Part#: ML300LX-S2CC6 - UPC #: 038739502649 - Multi-mode electronic switch - Aggressive Knurled Design and Stealth Matte Finish - Advanced focus system (adjusts from spot to flood with less than 1/4 turn of the head) - Up to 524 Lumens - Up to 69 hrs on-time Eco Mode - 4 Activity based function sets to choose from - Momentary - Full Power (Maximum Lumens) - Low Power (130 Lumens) - Eco Mode (a super power saving mode that yields up to 58 Lumens with greatly extended run-time) - Strobe
Return and Tax Policies
Items must be returned in the original manufacturer's packaging. We strongly recommend you keep your packaging for at least the first 90 days after purchase.
• We offer a 30 day return policy on all items. (unless stated otherwise in the listing)
• Video games must be returned unopened. If the item is defective, it can be returned within 15 days with a receipt and the original packaging. Defective items may only be exchanged for the same title.
• All returns must be in original condition and must include the original packaging and content in tact.
• Returns must be packed in proper packaging to avoid damage to the item or it original packaging.
• For any return request please contact us to receive a RMA number and return instructions.
• 10% restocking fee may apply.
• Please allow 3-5 business days after we receive your package to process your return.
• Any returns that violate this return policy will not be accepted and will be sent back at customers expense.
The following electronics items must be returned within 15 days of receipt:
Printers (including 3D printers)
3D printing supplies and products
Digital music players
Portable video players
Video Game Consoles
Please note that a sales tax of 9.25% will be applied to all orders shipped within the state of California.