The Viper Pro 8.0 boot is an all-purpose duty boot that offers both comfort and performance. These boots are easy to keep looking sharp and inspection ready and are quick to perform any task you need to tackle.
- Full-grain/ Magna shield leather/ 1650 denier nylon upper
- YKK Circular Side-Zipper
- Durable upper lightweight materials for ultimate performance and durability
- Clarino microfiber collar
- Non metallic hardware
- M.P.A.C.T response footbed for maximum comfort and shock absorption
- Ankle protection for support
- High traction outsole for maximum grip and slip resistance
- EVA Midsole
- Style #5475
- Age Gender : Mens
- Glove Size : 9.5
- Outerwear Styles : Military Boots
- Pants Type : Military Boots
- Top Style : Military Boots
- Sock Type : Boots
Return and Tax Policies
Items must be returned in the original manufacturer's packaging. We strongly recommend you keep your packaging for at least the first 90 days after purchase.
• We offer a 30 day return policy on all items. (unless stated otherwise in the listing)
• Video games must be returned unopened. If the item is defective, it can be returned within 15 days with a receipt and the original packaging. Defective items may only be exchanged for the same title.
• All returns must be in original condition and must include the original packaging and content in tact.
• Returns must be packed in proper packaging to avoid damage to the item or it original packaging.
• For any return request please contact us to receive a RMA number and return instructions.
• 10% restocking fee may apply.
• Please allow 3-5 business days after we receive your package to process your return.
• Any returns that violate this return policy will not be accepted and will be sent back at customers expense.
The following electronics items must be returned within 15 days of receipt:
Printers (including 3D printers)
3D printing supplies and products
Digital music players
Portable video players
Video Game Consoles
Please note that a sales tax of 9.25% will be applied to all orders shipped within the state of California.