Take advantage of discrete graphics in your PC with the MSI NVIDIA GeForce GT 610 Graphics Card. Discrete graphics cards take the graphics processing load from the CPU and RAM, increasing computer speed and graphics performance. This GeForce GT 610 card features 1GB of DDR3 vRAM and a 810 MHz GPU core for graphics processing, allowing you to drive displays with a resolution of up to 2560 x 1600. Output options on the card include VGA, HDMI, and DVI-I to connect with both analog and digital monitors. For cooling, this card uses a small active fansink cooler. This cooler uses and axial fan which pulls air in from the case and forces it through a heatsink, dissipating the heat from GPU chipset. Because it uses a fan, this cooling solution does not take up any extra space inside the tower case
- Low profile PCB with a standard expansion slot bracket
- NVIDIA GeForce GT 610 GPU (graphics processing unit)
- 1 GB DDR3 memory
- PCI Express x16 2.0 interface
- 045 MHz Core Clock Speed
- 1200MHz/1334MHz Memory Clock Speed
- NVIDIA CUDA Technology
- NVIDIA PhysX Technology
- Supports Microsoft DirectX 12 API
- Supports OpenGL 4.2
- HDMI supports 1080p HD Blu-ray and HD DVD Support
- Afterburner overclocking utility
- All Solid Capacitors
- HDCP support
- Heat sink and fan attached
- Lead-free components (RoHS compliant)
- One (1) HDMI port
- One (1) dual-link DVI-D port
- One (1) VGA port
- Unit Dimensions:
- 2.71 x 6.2 x 0.78-inches (H x W x D, approximate)
- Package Includes:
- MSI GeForce GT 610 1GB DDR3 PCI Express (PCIe) DVI/VGA Low Profile Video Card
- Driver CD
- Monitor Display Type : LED
Return and Tax Policies
Items must be returned in the original manufacturer's packaging. We strongly recommend you keep your packaging for at least the first 90 days after purchase.
• We offer a 30 day return policy on all items. (unless stated otherwise in the listing)
• Video games must be returned unopened. If the item is defective, it can be returned within 15 days with a receipt and the original packaging. Defective items may only be exchanged for the same title.
• All returns must be in original condition and must include the original packaging and content in tact.
• Returns must be packed in proper packaging to avoid damage to the item or it original packaging.
• For any return request please contact us to receive a RMA number and return instructions.
• 10% restocking fee may apply.
• Please allow 3-5 business days after we receive your package to process your return.
• Any returns that violate this return policy will not be accepted and will be sent back at customers expense.
The following electronics items must be returned within 15 days of receipt:
Printers (including 3D printers)
3D printing supplies and products
Digital music players
Portable video players
Video Game Consoles
Please note that a sales tax of 9.25% will be applied to all orders shipped within the state of California.