The Nitecore EA41 is a member of the prestigious Explorer Series,the brightest 4 x AA searchlight, offering massive output and throw from a compact palm-sized body. It utilizes a CREE XM-L2 LED, maximum output of up to 960 lumens, with instant ultra-low or turbo further enhances flexibility and practicality. It boasts a peak beam intensity of 25,000cd and a throw distance of up to 315 meters.The Nitecore EA41 utilizes Nitecore’s novel proprietary 'Unique Integrated Technology'with eight rapidly switchable brightness modes and with its versatile feature set, ultra-high-intensity beam and extremely compact size, the Nitecore Pioneer EA41 searchlight is the ultimate lighting tool for both outdoor enthusiasts and working professionals.
- Gender : Male
Return and Tax Policies
Items must be returned in the original manufacturer's packaging. We strongly recommend you keep your packaging for at least the first 90 days after purchase.
• We offer a 30 day return policy on all items. (unless stated otherwise in the listing)
• Video games must be returned unopened. If the item is defective, it can be returned within 15 days with a receipt and the original packaging. Defective items may only be exchanged for the same title.
• All returns must be in original condition and must include the original packaging and content in tact.
• Returns must be packed in proper packaging to avoid damage to the item or it original packaging.
• For any return request please contact us to receive a RMA number and return instructions.
• 10% restocking fee may apply.
• Please allow 3-5 business days after we receive your package to process your return.
• Any returns that violate this return policy will not be accepted and will be sent back at customers expense.
The following electronics items must be returned within 15 days of receipt:
Printers (including 3D printers)
3D printing supplies and products
Digital music players
Portable video players
Video Game Consoles
Please note that a sales tax of 9.25% will be applied to all orders shipped within the state of California.