Fusing Oakley's best-selling Gascan and Fuel Cell designs to crank evolution up a notch, Crankshaft is how streetwise style makes a statement with its own design language. High Definition Optics (HDO) is a collection of patented technologies that allow Oakley eyewear to meet or exceed the testing standards of the American National Standards Institute for optical clarity, visual fidelity, and impact resistance.
- Light Transmission:12%
- Light Conditions:Bright Light
- Base Lens Color:Bronze
- 1Lens Width:60 mm
- 2Bridge Width:19 mm
- 3Lens Height:37 mm
- 4Temple Arm Length:132 mm
- Made in US
- Plastic frame
- Composite lens
- 100% UV protection coating
- Lenses are prescription ready (Rx-able)
- Age Gender : Mens
- Glove Size : One Size Fits Most
Return and Tax Policies
Items must be returned in the original manufacturer's packaging. We strongly recommend you keep your packaging for at least the first 90 days after purchase.
• We offer a 30 day return policy on all items. (unless stated otherwise in the listing)
• Video games must be returned unopened. If the item is defective, it can be returned within 15 days with a receipt and the original packaging. Defective items may only be exchanged for the same title.
• All returns must be in original condition and must include the original packaging and content in tact.
• Returns must be packed in proper packaging to avoid damage to the item or it original packaging.
• For any return request please contact us to receive a RMA number and return instructions.
• 10% restocking fee may apply.
• Please allow 3-5 business days after we receive your package to process your return.
• Any returns that violate this return policy will not be accepted and will be sent back at customers expense.
The following electronics items must be returned within 15 days of receipt:
Printers (including 3D printers)
3D printing supplies and products
Digital music players
Portable video players
Video Game Consoles
Please note that a sales tax of 9.25% will be applied to all orders shipped within the state of California.