Capture the essentials for complete security with a 4 channel AnalogHD DVR. Q-See’s new AnalogHD systems offer an economical introduction to high resolution surveillance for those in search of their first surveillance system. This real-time system records 720p resolution video at 30 frames per second on all 4 channels that ensures ever detail is captured. In addition to superb resolution, this system offers state-of-the-art features that make setup and remote monitoring a breeze. The start-up wizard makes the initial system setup easy and straight forward. Remote monitoring features bring this system right to the palm of your hands with a compatible table or smartphone. To make sure you get the most out of your surveillance solution, this bundle comes with 4 high definition cameras. Offering you an effective pixel size of 1280x720, these cameras act as your second set of eyes. High quality IR cut filters means camera images will be bright at night and accurately colored during the day.
- 4-channel DVR and 4 720p cameras
- 1 TB hard drive installed
- Mobile Surveillance - View cameras and recordings anytime from your phone, tablet, or computer
- DVR Features:
- Video format: NTSC/PAL
- Video Compression: H.264
- 1080p recording fps: 15
- 960H/720p recording fps: 30
- 1080p Recording display resolution: 1920 x 1080
- Number of hard drives supported: 1
- Maximum hard drive supported: 4TB
- Number of channels simultaneous local playback: 4
- Network: RJ-45 10/100Mbps, Supports Scan N View
- Camera Features:
- Bullet design Analog HD camera
- 720p 1280x720 Resolution
- Weatherproof Indoor & Outdoor, IP66
- 1/2.9", CMOS Image Sensor
- Up to 80ft of Night Vision
- 1 Megapixel
- Up to 80ft of Night Vision
- 12 Infrared LEDs
- 1.0Vp-p 75 Ω video output
- Power: DC 12V
- 14-inch BNC/Power cable
- Package Includes:
- QC904 4-Channel DVR
- 1 Terabyte hard drive
- Quick Start Guide
- HDMI cable
- USB mouse
- Ethernet cable
- Power adapter
- Four (4) QCA7207B 720p Cameras
- Four (4) 60-foot BNC & Power cables
- 4-way Power Splitter
- Power Adapter
- Mounting hardware
- Color Class : Black
- TV Screen Size Range : 21" - 29"
Return and Tax Policies
Items must be returned in the original manufacturer's packaging. We strongly recommend you keep your packaging for at least the first 90 days after purchase.
• We offer a 30 day return policy on all items. (unless stated otherwise in the listing)
• Video games must be returned unopened. If the item is defective, it can be returned within 15 days with a receipt and the original packaging. Defective items may only be exchanged for the same title.
• All returns must be in original condition and must include the original packaging and content in tact.
• Returns must be packed in proper packaging to avoid damage to the item or it original packaging.
• For any return request please contact us to receive a RMA number and return instructions.
• 10% restocking fee may apply.
• Please allow 3-5 business days after we receive your package to process your return.
• Any returns that violate this return policy will not be accepted and will be sent back at customers expense.
The following electronics items must be returned within 15 days of receipt:
Printers (including 3D printers)
3D printing supplies and products
Digital music players
Portable video players
Video Game Consoles
Please note that a sales tax of 9.25% will be applied to all orders shipped within the state of California.