Keep a keen eye on your surroundings with this Sumas SM-DVS8OPTI 8-Channel Standalone Network DVR Surveillance System! This Sumas 8-Channel Standalone Network DVR Surveillance System offers the ultimate in home and small business surveillance. The SM-DVS8OPTI comes complete with a standalone DVR unit with a DVD±RW drive and and it suppoets SATA Hard Drives of up to 2 Terabytes. Make copies of your recorded video on DVD discs thanks to the built-in DVD writer drive. With an RJ-45 Ethernet connection, you can remotely monitor through LAN or Internet! It records with H.264 compression which is ideal for saving valuable hard drive space! Plus, there's no need to worry if you're out and about. The Sumas SM-DVS8OPTI 8-Channel Standalone Network DVR Surveillance System also supports iPhone, Blackberry or 3G mobile phone monitoring so you'll know what's going on anytime, anywhere!
Supports up to 2TB SATA hard drives
Built-in DVD±RW drive for easy transfer of recorded data
Support static and non static IP address remote viewing set up
Optimized 8 channel simultaneously playback, allow 5 user remote access at the same time
Supports live view, parameter setting and copy playback video via network
Includes private code remote network surveillance and motion detection recording
Supports cell phone remote viewing and integrated alarm function
Data backup by network, USB port
Motion detection recording
Video In: 8ch composite video input 1.0Vp-p, impedance75Ω, BNC
Video Out: 1 VGA port, 1 RCA port
Video Display: 8ch 1/8-channel switch
Video System: NTSC (30 frames/sec.)
Picture Compression: H.264
Picture Resolution: NTSC System: Display Resolution: 704 x 480
Power Adapter Specifications:
Input: 100-240V ~ 50/60Hz, 1.5A
Sumas Media SM-DVS8OPTI 8-Channel Standalone Network DVR System
Color Class : Black
Frequently Asked Questions
What are my shipping options for this product?
Usually delivers in 3 - 10 business days after shipment
Usually delivers in 2 - 6 business days after shipment
Two day -
Usually delivers in 2 business days after shipment.
How do product returns work?
Items must be returned in the original manufacturer's packaging. We strongly recommend you keep your packaging for at least the first 90 days after purchase.
• We offer a 30 day return policy on all items. (unless stated otherwise in the listing)
• Video games must be returned unopened. If the item is defective, it can be returned within 15 days with a receipt and the original packaging. Defective items may only be exchanged for the same title.
• All returns must be in original condition and must include the original packaging and content in tact.
• Returns must be packed in proper packaging to avoid damage to the item or it original packaging.
• For any return request please contact us to receive a RMA number and return instructions.
• 10% restocking fee may apply.
• Please allow 3-5 business days after we receive your package to process your return.
• Any returns that violate this return policy will not be accepted and will be sent back at customers expense.
The following electronics items must be returned within 15 days of receipt:
Printers (including 3D printers)
3D printing supplies and products
Digital music players
Portable video players
Video Game Consoles
Please note that a sales tax of 9.25% will be applied to all orders shipped within the state of California.