The SIP1305-1C Industrial POE Hardened Din-Rail GE Ethernet Switch with 5-ports Switch, 4 - ports 10/100/1000BASE-T (RJ-45) PoE (802.3af/at) and one Combo Gigabit ports each comprised of a RJ-45 and a SFP uplink with DC: 48V for extreme temperatures operation -40 to 85°C.
Auto Speed Sensing
Auto Negotiation (Full or Half Duplex)
Auto MDI/MDIX Crossover.
Wire-speed Performance - The SIP1305-1C features a non-blocking wire-speed architecture, with a 10 Gbps switching capacity, for maximum data throughput. The OPTICAL SNS SIP1305-1C also features an integrated per port diagnostics LEDs that make it easy to “spot check” for problems. With wire-speed filtering and Store-and- Forward switching, the SIP1305-1C maximizes network performance while minimizing the propagation of bad network packets.
MAC Table: 8K
Packet Buffer: 1M
Switching Capacity: 10Gbps
Power Supply: 75W
Concurrect PoE Ports: 4PoE+
Power Consumption: 4W
Power: Power Input of 48VDC; 5-pin 5.08mm-spacing plug-in terminal block Power Terminal. Overload Protection is Support. Reverse Connection Protection: Support.
Redundancy Protection: Support
Environmental Limits: Operating/Storage Temperature is -40 to 85°C (-40 to 185°F) and
Ambient Relative Humidity is 5 to 95% (non-condensing)
Approvals: CE, FCC
Industrial Standard EMI: FCC CFR47 Part 15, EN55022/CISPR22, Class A
Physical: Housing is Metal and Fanless; Protection Class: IP40; Mounting: DIN-Rail
Monitor Display Type : LED
Product Model : SIP1305
Frequently Asked Questions
What are my shipping options for this product?
Usually delivers in 3 - 10 business days after shipment
Usually delivers in 2 - 6 business days after shipment
Two day -
Usually delivers in 2 business days after shipment.
How do product returns work?
Items must be returned in the original manufacturer's packaging. We strongly recommend you keep your packaging for at least the first 90 days after purchase.
• We offer a 30 day return policy on all items. (unless stated otherwise in the listing)
• Video games must be returned unopened. If the item is defective, it can be returned within 15 days with a receipt and the original packaging. Defective items may only be exchanged for the same title.
• All returns must be in original condition and must include the original packaging and content in tact.
• Returns must be packed in proper packaging to avoid damage to the item or it original packaging.
• For any return request please contact us to receive a RMA number and return instructions.
• 10% restocking fee may apply.
• Please allow 3-5 business days after we receive your package to process your return.
• Any returns that violate this return policy will not be accepted and will be sent back at customers expense.
The following electronics items must be returned within 15 days of receipt:
Printers (including 3D printers)
3D printing supplies and products
Digital music players
Portable video players
Video Game Consoles
Please note that a sales tax of 9.25% will be applied to all orders shipped within the state of California.