The SEAL Team series carries on the proud tradition of quality and service renowned in the original SOG SEAL Knife 2000. The SEAL Knife surpassed one of the most extensive testing and evaluation programs ever undertaken by the U.S. Government. For those who want all of the benefits of the original SEAL Knife, but in a updated version, SOG has created the SEAL Team. This stowable blade is an excellent field companion for outdoor and underwater adventures. Like its predecessor, the SEAL Team has a partially serrated blade that is powder coated or coated in hardcased black TiNi to increase durability and rust resistance. Its lightweight, glass-reinforced nylon handle features a raised diamond pattern for secure gripping in inclement weather.
- Gender : Male
Return and Tax Policies
Items must be returned in the original manufacturer's packaging. We strongly recommend you keep your packaging for at least the first 90 days after purchase.
• We offer a 30 day return policy on all items. (unless stated otherwise in the listing)
• Video games must be returned unopened. If the item is defective, it can be returned within 15 days with a receipt and the original packaging. Defective items may only be exchanged for the same title.
• All returns must be in original condition and must include the original packaging and content in tact.
• Returns must be packed in proper packaging to avoid damage to the item or it original packaging.
• For any return request please contact us to receive a RMA number and return instructions.
• 10% restocking fee may apply.
• Please allow 3-5 business days after we receive your package to process your return.
• Any returns that violate this return policy will not be accepted and will be sent back at customers expense.
The following electronics items must be returned within 15 days of receipt:
Printers (including 3D printers)
3D printing supplies and products
Digital music players
Portable video players
Video Game Consoles
Please note that a sales tax of 9.25% will be applied to all orders shipped within the state of California.