The Squeak SLIPIT is a Spyderco non-locking one-hand open, clip carry folder called a SLIPIT. It’s designed for legally-restricted carry in locales where locking folders are prohibited. The blade is ground full-flat and made from N690Co steel. N690C0 is high-carbon steel with added cobalt for structural uniformity resulting in enhanced edge retentio. Textured jimping is machined from the blade’s spine and choil for increased slip resistance. The Squeak’s blade is held in the open position when cutting by a notched-joint at the knife’s pivot. When closing the blade, the notch generates resistance functionally similar to traditional slip-joint penknife and performs the additional function of smoothing the motion of the blade opening. Spyderco designers added a deep finger choil, naturally jogging the index finger into a position on the underside of the blade directly below the thumb for control. The handle is FRN (fiberglass reinforced nylon) and engineered for user comfort.
- Gender : Male
Return and Tax Policies
Items must be returned in the original manufacturer's packaging. We strongly recommend you keep your packaging for at least the first 90 days after purchase.
• We offer a 30 day return policy on all items. (unless stated otherwise in the listing)
• Video games must be returned unopened. If the item is defective, it can be returned within 15 days with a receipt and the original packaging. Defective items may only be exchanged for the same title.
• All returns must be in original condition and must include the original packaging and content in tact.
• Returns must be packed in proper packaging to avoid damage to the item or it original packaging.
• For any return request please contact us to receive a RMA number and return instructions.
• 10% restocking fee may apply.
• Please allow 3-5 business days after we receive your package to process your return.
• Any returns that violate this return policy will not be accepted and will be sent back at customers expense.
The following electronics items must be returned within 15 days of receipt:
Printers (including 3D printers)
3D printing supplies and products
Digital music players
Portable video players
Video Game Consoles
Please note that a sales tax of 9.25% will be applied to all orders shipped within the state of California.