The next generation Intel SSD 320 Series accelerates PC performance where it matters most. The Intel SSD 320 Series features new industry leading, compute-quality Intel 25nm NAND Flash memory manufacturing processes and an advanced architecture that employs 10 parallel NAND flash channels equipped with multi-level cell NAND flash memory. With powerful Native Command Queuing that enables up to 32 concurrent operations, the Intel SSD 320 Series delivers outstanding IOPS and throughput performance that drastically outperform traditional hard disk drives. The Intel SSD 320 Series also features low write amplification and a unique wear-leveling design for higher reliability, meaning Intel SSDs not only perform better, they last longer. The Intel SSD 320 Series contains built-in features to protect your data from external threats and internal system snags. Pre-configured Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) 128-bit encryption capabilities give you peace of mind that your personal data is secur
- 160GB capacity
- SATA/300 interface
- 3.0Gb/s interface speed
- MLC NAND Flash memory
- 2.5-inch form factor
- Sequential Read: 270 MB/s
- Sequential Write: 165 MB/s
- Random Read (8GB Span): 39000 IOPS
- Random Read (100% Span): 39000 IOPS
- Random Write (8GB Span): 21000 IOPS
- Random Write (100% Span): 600 IOPS
- Latency - Read: 75 µs
- Latency - Write: 90 µs
- Mean Time Between Failures (MTBF): 1,200,000 Hours
- Uncorrectable Bit Error Rate (UBER): 1 sector per 1016
- Power Specifications:
- Power - Active 150 mw (MobileMark 2007 Workload), 3.0 W (64K Sequential Write)
- Power - Idle 100 mw (DIPM), .7 W (Non-DIPM)
- Package Includes:
- Intel 320 Series SSDSA2BW160G3 160GB 2.5" Solid State Drive
- Monitor Display Type : LED
Return and Tax Policies
Items must be returned in the original manufacturer's packaging. We strongly recommend you keep your packaging for at least the first 90 days after purchase.
• We offer a 30 day return policy on all items. (unless stated otherwise in the listing)
• Video games must be returned unopened. If the item is defective, it can be returned within 15 days with a receipt and the original packaging. Defective items may only be exchanged for the same title.
• All returns must be in original condition and must include the original packaging and content in tact.
• Returns must be packed in proper packaging to avoid damage to the item or it original packaging.
• For any return request please contact us to receive a RMA number and return instructions.
• 10% restocking fee may apply.
• Please allow 3-5 business days after we receive your package to process your return.
• Any returns that violate this return policy will not be accepted and will be sent back at customers expense.
The following electronics items must be returned within 15 days of receipt:
Printers (including 3D printers)
3D printing supplies and products
Digital music players
Portable video players
Video Game Consoles
Please note that a sales tax of 9.25% will be applied to all orders shipped within the state of California.