The Seagate Constellation Internal Drive series brings you everything you could want in a capacity-optimized enterprise hard drive and is ideal for bulk-data applications. Features the highest-capacity large form factor with up to 6 TB of storage for demanding data growth, plus, sixth-generation drive technology with SAS and SATA interfaces for 24x7 reliability you can trust. With enhanced error correction, super parity and end-to-end SAS based data integrity for accurate data storage every time and the best-in-class rotational vibration tolerance ensures consistent performance. Other features include: improved power and cooling efficiencies with low power consumption, on-demand Power Choice technology based on T10/T13 power management standards, multi-drive firmware maximized for enterprise RAID system availability. Family of products includes the standard model, self encrypting and self encrypting with FIPS 140-2 validation.
- 4 Terabyte capacity
- Cache, Multisegmented (MB): 128
- Mean Time Between Failures (MTBF, hours): 2.0M
- Reliability Rating @ Full 24x7 Operation (AFR): 0.44%
- Nonrecoverable Read Errors per Bits Read: 1 sector per 10E15
- Power-On Hours per Year: 8760 (24x7)
- Bytes per Sector: 512 native
- Spindle speed: 7200RPM
- Max. Sustained Transfer Rate OD (MB/s): 175
- Average Latency (ms): 4.16
- Interface: SATA 6.0Gb/s
- Rotational Vibration @ 1500 Hz (rad/s²)
- Special Features:
- Humidity Sensor
- Super Parity
- Low Halogen
- Power Choice Technology
- Power Specifications:
- +5V, 0.75A
- +12V, 0.99A
- Package Includes:
- Seagate (HP Dual Label) Constellation ES.3 4TB Enterprise Hard Drive
- Note: This Hard Drive is a Dual Labeled Drive with an HP Logo. Manufactured by Seagate.
- Monitor Display Type : LED
- Product Model : ST4000NM0033
Return and Tax Policies
Items must be returned in the original manufacturer's packaging. We strongly recommend you keep your packaging for at least the first 90 days after purchase.
• We offer a 30 day return policy on all items. (unless stated otherwise in the listing)
• Video games must be returned unopened. If the item is defective, it can be returned within 15 days with a receipt and the original packaging. Defective items may only be exchanged for the same title.
• All returns must be in original condition and must include the original packaging and content in tact.
• Returns must be packed in proper packaging to avoid damage to the item or it original packaging.
• For any return request please contact us to receive a RMA number and return instructions.
• 10% restocking fee may apply.
• Please allow 3-5 business days after we receive your package to process your return.
• Any returns that violate this return policy will not be accepted and will be sent back at customers expense.
The following electronics items must be returned within 15 days of receipt:
Printers (including 3D printers)
3D printing supplies and products
Digital music players
Portable video players
Video Game Consoles
Please note that a sales tax of 9.25% will be applied to all orders shipped within the state of California.