The Swann's TruBlue blue-lit 960H DVR brings with real time, widescreen high resolution live video viewing & playback, perfect for 16:9 monitors to the house. Just add cameras to view & record 4 video streams simultaneously, and also add your own Hard Drive. This system will save time & have peace of mind by easily locating incident video, then transfer to external storage via USB or network. View live or playback in high resolution on your HDTV, LCD or plasma TV using HDMI connection or on LCD screen via VGA port. Setting up remote viewing has never been easier with Swann's 'My DVR' customization network configuration & DDNS service surveillance in the palm of your hand with live viewing on 3G/4G-enabled Smartphone & tablets including, iPhone, iPad, Android devices, BlackBerry devices and more using the free Swann's View app.
- Swann’s TruBlue blue-lit 960H DVR with real time, widescreen high resolution live video viewing & playback, perfect for 16:9 monitors
- Just add cameras to view & record 4 video streams simultaneously
- Add your own Hard Drive
- Save time & have peace of mind by easily locating incident video, then transfer to external storage via USB or network
- View live or playback in high resolution on your HDTV, LCD or plasma TV using HDMI connection or on LCD screen via VGA port
- Setting up remote viewing has never been easier with Swann’s ‘My DVR’ customizable network configuration & DDNS service
- Surveillance in the palm of your hand with live viewing on 3G/4G-enabled Smartphone & tablets including, iPhone, iPad, Android devices, BlackBerry devices and more* using the free SwannView app
- Recording Specifications:
- Compression Format: H.264
- Recording Resolution: NTSC: 960H (960 x 480) PAL: 960H (960 x 576)
- Recording Frame Rate: Real Time: NTSC: Global 120fps / 30fps per Channel, PAL: Global 100fps / 25fps per Channel
- Recording Modes: Manual / Schedule / Motion
- HDD Interface: SATA2 HDD (not included)
- Hard Drive Support: Up to 2TB SATA2 HDD
- Network Protocol: TCP/IP, PPPoE, DHCP, DNS, DDNS, NTP
- Dynamic DNS: Yes (swanndvr.net, DYNDNS)
- Remote Operation: IE, MyDVR, CMS, SwannView
- Video Outputs: VGA and HDMI Output
- LAN Connection: One RJ45 Port
- Audio Input: 4 RCA Input
- Audio Output: 1 RCA Output
- Two (2) USB ports
- eSATA port
- Package Includes:
- Swann DVR-44200N 4-Channel 960H DVR Home Security System
- HDMI Cable 6.5ft / 2m
- Power Adapter
- Remote Control w/2 AAA batteries
- Software CD
- USB Mouse
- Ethernet Cable
- Mounting Screws
- Operating Instructions
- Four (4) Theft Deterrent Stickers
- Color Class : Black
- TV Screen Size Range : 21" - 29"
Return and Tax Policies
Items must be returned in the original manufacturer's packaging. We strongly recommend you keep your packaging for at least the first 90 days after purchase.
• We offer a 30 day return policy on all items. (unless stated otherwise in the listing)
• Video games must be returned unopened. If the item is defective, it can be returned within 15 days with a receipt and the original packaging. Defective items may only be exchanged for the same title.
• All returns must be in original condition and must include the original packaging and content in tact.
• Returns must be packed in proper packaging to avoid damage to the item or it original packaging.
• For any return request please contact us to receive a RMA number and return instructions.
• 10% restocking fee may apply.
• Please allow 3-5 business days after we receive your package to process your return.
• Any returns that violate this return policy will not be accepted and will be sent back at customers expense.
The following electronics items must be returned within 15 days of receipt:
Printers (including 3D printers)
3D printing supplies and products
Digital music players
Portable video players
Video Game Consoles
Please note that a sales tax of 9.25% will be applied to all orders shipped within the state of California.