2.5" Solid State Drives (SSDs) or Hard Disk Drives offer many benefits over larger 3.5" hard disk drives, such as lower heat output, faster speed (with SSD), and lower power consumption. But installing a new 2.5" SSD or HDD into an existing computer may not be possible due to lack of 2.5" bay drive support. The Sabrent 3.5" to 2.5" Bay Drive Converter Kit easily transforms any available 3.5" bay drive to accommodate up to two 2.5" hard disk drives or SSDs. The Converter Kit is designed to work with all types of computer cases (screw-on type or tool-less type), and can be installed quickly. The adapter is constructed from robust SECC steel to ensure strength and integrity of the adapter.
- Monitor Display Type : LED
- Product Model : BK-HDDF
Return and Tax Policies
Items must be returned in the original manufacturer's packaging. We strongly recommend you keep your packaging for at least the first 90 days after purchase.
• We offer a 30 day return policy on all items. (unless stated otherwise in the listing)
• Video games must be returned unopened. If the item is defective, it can be returned within 15 days with a receipt and the original packaging. Defective items may only be exchanged for the same title.
• All returns must be in original condition and must include the original packaging and content in tact.
• Returns must be packed in proper packaging to avoid damage to the item or it original packaging.
• For any return request please contact us to receive a RMA number and return instructions.
• 10% restocking fee may apply.
• Please allow 3-5 business days after we receive your package to process your return.
• Any returns that violate this return policy will not be accepted and will be sent back at customers expense.
The following electronics items must be returned within 15 days of receipt:
Printers (including 3D printers)
3D printing supplies and products
Digital music players
Portable video players
Video Game Consoles
Please note that a sales tax of 9.25% will be applied to all orders shipped within the state of California.