Japanese 2D Side-scrolling Action game that takes the best elements from 8 and 16-bit classics and transforms them with modern tech, fresh mechanics, and fan input into something fresh and amazing! Every aspect of Mighty No. 9’s development—art, level design, music, programming, etc.—is being handled by veteran Japanese game creators with extensive experience in the genre, all the way up to and including the project’s leader, game industry legend, Keiji Inafune himself! In the year 20XX ---- breakthroughs in robotic technology have ushered in a new era of peace & prosperity. Violence is confined to the Battle Coliseum, where robot combatants face off in spectacular duels. Dr. White created 9 robot siblings known as the “Mighty Numbers”, who were the most popular and powerful team of robots in the Battle Coliseum and always in the top ranks. But, during one competition there was a cyber attack, infecting them with a computer virus causing them to become crazed and rampant.
Exclusive for PlayStation platforms: when gamers buy the PS4 retail copy of Mighty No.9, it will include a voucher in box that can be redeemed for free digital copies of Mighty No.9 on both PlayStation 3 and on PS Vita when it releases shortly after
Classic 2D Action Transformed - Face off against your eight Mighty brethren in 12 challenging stages and unlock new transformations as you defeat them, granting unique skills and abilities
Single Player Modes Test Your Skills - Fight each boss in back-to-back battles against a ticking clock, master over a dozen mini missions and challenges, and unlock two additional difficulty modes in New Game+ for an even Mightier challenge
Two-Player Mechanical Mayhem - Take on missions online with a friend, playing as Beck and his partner, Call; Use their unique powers to overcome obstacles as a team, or go head-to-head in a Race Battle to see who can get through a stage the fastest
Includes New DLC - In addition to the full game, the retail game features the bonus "Ray" DLC including a brand new playable character, new boss, and gameplay stage
Game Genre : Action
SQUARE ENIX USA
SQUARE ENIX USA
Frequently Asked Questions
What are my shipping options for this product?
Usually delivers in 3 - 10 business days after shipment
Usually delivers in 2 - 6 business days after shipment
Two day -
Usually delivers in 2 business days after shipment.
How do product returns work?
Items must be returned in the original manufacturer's packaging. We strongly recommend you keep your packaging for at least the first 90 days after purchase.
• We offer a 30 day return policy on all items. (unless stated otherwise in the listing)
• Video games must be returned unopened. If the item is defective, it can be returned within 15 days with a receipt and the original packaging. Defective items may only be exchanged for the same title.
• All returns must be in original condition and must include the original packaging and content in tact.
• Returns must be packed in proper packaging to avoid damage to the item or it original packaging.
• For any return request please contact us to receive a RMA number and return instructions.
• 10% restocking fee may apply.
• Please allow 3-5 business days after we receive your package to process your return.
• Any returns that violate this return policy will not be accepted and will be sent back at customers expense.
The following electronics items must be returned within 15 days of receipt:
Printers (including 3D printers)
3D printing supplies and products
Digital music players
Portable video players
Video Game Consoles
Please note that a sales tax of 9.25% will be applied to all orders shipped within the state of California.