The 512 comes with a safety that blocks the trigger, not the sear, which is a totally new design. No screws, drilling, or tapping required. The Model 512 will bring a whole new realm of accuracy to your Remington rifle. Each trigger is geometrically identical with tolerances less than .0005”. adjustable from 1.5 to 4 lbs. How is the Timney Remington 700 trigger different from the factory trigger? There are two major differences. The first is that the Timney trigger is made from a solid block of heat treated steel; there's no 'connector bar' to come loose. The second difference is that our 510 trigger comes with a trigger blocking safety; that means there's no way to move the trigger when it's on safe, so when you take it off safe the trigger stays in the same position it started from.
Gender : Male
Frequently Asked Questions
What are my shipping options for this product?
Usually delivers in 3 - 10 business days after shipment
Usually delivers in 2 - 6 business days after shipment
Two day -
Usually delivers in 2 business days after shipment.
How do product returns work?
Items must be returned in the original manufacturer's packaging. We strongly recommend you keep your packaging for at least the first 90 days after purchase.
• We offer a 30 day return policy on all items. (unless stated otherwise in the listing)
• Video games must be returned unopened. If the item is defective, it can be returned within 15 days with a receipt and the original packaging. Defective items may only be exchanged for the same title.
• All returns must be in original condition and must include the original packaging and content in tact.
• Returns must be packed in proper packaging to avoid damage to the item or it original packaging.
• For any return request please contact us to receive a RMA number and return instructions.
• 10% restocking fee may apply.
• Please allow 3-5 business days after we receive your package to process your return.
• Any returns that violate this return policy will not be accepted and will be sent back at customers expense.
The following electronics items must be returned within 15 days of receipt:
Printers (including 3D printers)
3D printing supplies and products
Digital music players
Portable video players
Video Game Consoles
Please note that a sales tax of 9.25% will be applied to all orders shipped within the state of California.