The Colt M45 CQBP CO2 Pistol is a variation of the famous 1911 Rail Gun used by the U.S. Marine Corps. Just like the USMC pistol, this CO2 version features the flat, desert tan color on the all-metal slide and the frame has textured, black poly grips. The Close Quarters Battle Pistol features the Umarex drop-free magazine with a 19 round capacity and has a velocity of 400 fps. Simply remove the left grip plate to load a 12 gram CO2 cartridge, and the mainspring slides out of the bottom of the grip frame to reveal a hex key for piercing the CO2.
- Uses 12-gram CO2 cartridges
- 19-rd drop-free BB mag
- 3-dot sights
- Rear sight adjustable for windage
- Fixed front and rear sights
- Frame constructed of polycarbonate substrate
- Flat, desert tan Metal slide
- Metal barrel
- Black poly grips with checkering
- Under-barrel Picatinny rail
- Serrated mainspring with lanyard loop
- Enhanced, Commander-style hammer
- Long, solid trigger
- Ambidextrous safety lock
- Velocity 400 fps
- 4.25 lb trigger pull
- Gender : Male
Return and Tax Policies
Items must be returned in the original manufacturer's packaging. We strongly recommend you keep your packaging for at least the first 90 days after purchase.
• We offer a 30 day return policy on all items. (unless stated otherwise in the listing)
• Video games must be returned unopened. If the item is defective, it can be returned within 15 days with a receipt and the original packaging. Defective items may only be exchanged for the same title.
• All returns must be in original condition and must include the original packaging and content in tact.
• Returns must be packed in proper packaging to avoid damage to the item or it original packaging.
• For any return request please contact us to receive a RMA number and return instructions.
• 10% restocking fee may apply.
• Please allow 3-5 business days after we receive your package to process your return.
• Any returns that violate this return policy will not be accepted and will be sent back at customers expense.
The following electronics items must be returned within 15 days of receipt:
Printers (including 3D printers)
3D printing supplies and products
Digital music players
Portable video players
Video Game Consoles
Please note that a sales tax of 9.25% will be applied to all orders shipped within the state of California.