The Colt Peacemaker is a BB-cartridge-loading Single Action Army (SAA) revolver that has the same look, feel, and similar functional features of the .45 Colt Peacemaker sidearm. This is quickly becoming one of the most talked about airguns of 2015 and it was a huge hit at the 2015 SHOT Show with big smiles from everyone who held it. Umarex worked with the Marshals Museum of the frontier town of Fort Smith, Arkansas to produce a limited edition commemorative airgun based on this Colt Peacemaker. The original firearm played an important role in taming the Old West. The limited edition airgun included 500 airguns with a Marshals Museum emblem in the grips. The first gun marked "#1 of 500" will be placed in the Marshals Museum.
- Gender : Male
Return and Tax Policies
Items must be returned in the original manufacturer's packaging. We strongly recommend you keep your packaging for at least the first 90 days after purchase.
• We offer a 30 day return policy on all items. (unless stated otherwise in the listing)
• Video games must be returned unopened. If the item is defective, it can be returned within 15 days with a receipt and the original packaging. Defective items may only be exchanged for the same title.
• All returns must be in original condition and must include the original packaging and content in tact.
• Returns must be packed in proper packaging to avoid damage to the item or it original packaging.
• For any return request please contact us to receive a RMA number and return instructions.
• 10% restocking fee may apply.
• Please allow 3-5 business days after we receive your package to process your return.
• Any returns that violate this return policy will not be accepted and will be sent back at customers expense.
The following electronics items must be returned within 15 days of receipt:
Printers (including 3D printers)
3D printing supplies and products
Digital music players
Portable video players
Video Game Consoles
Please note that a sales tax of 9.25% will be applied to all orders shipped within the state of California.