WD AV-GP hard drives offer the highest capacity for audio/video storage - up to 3 TB. These drives utilize WD GreenPower Technology to reduce power consumption by up to 40 percent when compared to standard 7200 RPM drives. They deliver cool and quiet operation and reliability that is perfect for audio video applications such as PVRs, DVRs, set-top boxes (STBs) as well as surveillance video recording. Why you should choose WD AV-GP drives: WD AV-GP hard drives provide high capacity storage while using up to 40 percent less power than traditional 7200 RPM drives. In addition, these hard drives are quieter and cooler than traditional 7200 RPM drives.
- Form Factor: 3.5 Inch
- Capacity: 2 TB
- Formatted Capacity: 2,000,398 MB
- Rotational Speed: IntelliPower
- Buffer Size: 64 MB
- Acoustics (Sone): < 1
- Buffer To Host (Serial ATA): 6 Gb/s
- Transfer Rate (Buffer To Disk): 130 MB/s
- Operating Shock (Read): 65G, 2 ms
- Non-operating Shock: 250G, 2 ms
- Idle Mode: 24 dBA (average)
- Seek Mode 3: 25 dBA (average)
- Power Specifications:
- 5V DC---0.60A
- 12V DC---0.45A
- Package Includes:
- Western Digital WD20EURX 2 Terabyte Hard Drive
- Monitor Display Type : LED
- Product Model : WD20EURX
Return and Tax Policies
Items must be returned in the original manufacturer's packaging. We strongly recommend you keep your packaging for at least the first 90 days after purchase.
• We offer a 30 day return policy on all items. (unless stated otherwise in the listing)
• Video games must be returned unopened. If the item is defective, it can be returned within 15 days with a receipt and the original packaging. Defective items may only be exchanged for the same title.
• All returns must be in original condition and must include the original packaging and content in tact.
• Returns must be packed in proper packaging to avoid damage to the item or it original packaging.
• For any return request please contact us to receive a RMA number and return instructions.
• 10% restocking fee may apply.
• Please allow 3-5 business days after we receive your package to process your return.
• Any returns that violate this return policy will not be accepted and will be sent back at customers expense.
The following electronics items must be returned within 15 days of receipt:
Printers (including 3D printers)
3D printing supplies and products
Digital music players
Portable video players
Video Game Consoles
Please note that a sales tax of 9.25% will be applied to all orders shipped within the state of California.