The Western Digital 4 TB WD4000FDYZ RE SATA III 3.5" Enterrise Hard Drive from WD is a powerful combination of enterprise-class performance and high capacity required for superior performance computing and business critical environments. It' delivers transfer rates of up to 6 Gbps and high random I/O rates. It is coupled with a dual processor, which provides twice the processing power to maximize performance. The WD RE SATA Hard Drive's enhanced RAFF technology monitors the drive and corrects both linear and rotational vibration in real-time. It thus provides optimum performance even in high vibration environments. It features a head positioning system with two actuators which improves positional accuracy over the data track(s). The featured motor shaft on both ends minimizes the system-induced vibration and stabilizes platters. This enables accurate tracking of read and write operations. The multi-axis shock sensor feature automatically detects the subtlest shock events allowing you t
- 4 Terabyte capacity
- Serial ATA interface
- 6 GB/s data transfer rate
- 7200 RPM spindle speed
- 32 MB buffer
- Up to 1.4 Million Hours MTBF
- 24x7x365 reliability
- Dual processor
- RAFF technology
- Multi-axis shock sensor
- NoTouch ramp load technology
- RAID-specific, time-limited error recovery (TLER)
- Thermal extended burn-in test
- Dynamic fly height technology
- 3.5-inch form factor
- Lead-free components (RoHS compliant)
- Ideal For:
- Heavy workload environments
- Cloud storage
- RAID arrays
- External storage arrays
- Data warehousing
- Mining applications
- Power Specifications:
- 5VDC, 0.52A
- 12VDC, 0.63A
- Package Includes:
- Western Digital WD RE Enterprise 4 Terabyte SATA/600 Hard Drive
- Monitor Display Type : LED
- Product Model : WD4000FDYZ
Return and Tax Policies
Items must be returned in the original manufacturer's packaging. We strongly recommend you keep your packaging for at least the first 90 days after purchase.
• We offer a 30 day return policy on all items. (unless stated otherwise in the listing)
• Video games must be returned unopened. If the item is defective, it can be returned within 15 days with a receipt and the original packaging. Defective items may only be exchanged for the same title.
• All returns must be in original condition and must include the original packaging and content in tact.
• Returns must be packed in proper packaging to avoid damage to the item or it original packaging.
• For any return request please contact us to receive a RMA number and return instructions.
• 10% restocking fee may apply.
• Please allow 3-5 business days after we receive your package to process your return.
• Any returns that violate this return policy will not be accepted and will be sent back at customers expense.
The following electronics items must be returned within 15 days of receipt:
Printers (including 3D printers)
3D printing supplies and products
Digital music players
Portable video players
Video Game Consoles
Please note that a sales tax of 9.25% will be applied to all orders shipped within the state of California.