The Wilcox L4 G70 Low Profile Breakaway Mount allows firm attachment of a variety of NVGs to a MICH/ACH helmet using a three-hole shroud. This NVG mounting system allows the mount to “break away” from the base under a stressed condition, such as when prompted by interference during fast roping, maritime operations, hard impact or when entering or exiting mobility platforms. Without the Wilcox breakaway feature, the potential for induced neck injury and NVG breakage are increased. The Wilcox L4 G70 option features a Wilcox three-hole shroud, and provides easy attachment of the mount to any helmet drilled with a standard three-hole configuration.
- Same adjustability features as the rest of the Wilcox line
- Breakaway feature allows the operator to preset the mount for a secure lock with the shroud or to allow it to break away under stress so as to prevent injury
- Cantilevers the NVG out in front of your head instead of over it
- Comes with two sets of mounting hardware, providing both long and short bolts
- Gives the end user the proper length hardware for mounting the shroud to either ballistic or non-ballistic shells
- Lightweight glass-reinforced polymer shroud frame is solid and just looks plain aggressive
- Gender : Male
Return and Tax Policies
Items must be returned in the original manufacturer's packaging. We strongly recommend you keep your packaging for at least the first 90 days after purchase.
• We offer a 30 day return policy on all items. (unless stated otherwise in the listing)
• Video games must be returned unopened. If the item is defective, it can be returned within 15 days with a receipt and the original packaging. Defective items may only be exchanged for the same title.
• All returns must be in original condition and must include the original packaging and content in tact.
• Returns must be packed in proper packaging to avoid damage to the item or it original packaging.
• For any return request please contact us to receive a RMA number and return instructions.
• 10% restocking fee may apply.
• Please allow 3-5 business days after we receive your package to process your return.
• Any returns that violate this return policy will not be accepted and will be sent back at customers expense.
The following electronics items must be returned within 15 days of receipt:
Printers (including 3D printers)
3D printing supplies and products
Digital music players
Portable video players
Video Game Consoles
Please note that a sales tax of 9.25% will be applied to all orders shipped within the state of California.