The Xit Tilting TV Wall Mount for 32" - 60" displays safely mounts your TV or LCD monitor to your wall, with up to 12 degrees of tilt for optimal viewing. Made from high quality materials, this TV wall mounting kit also features a built in bubble level for easy installation. All mounting hardware is included.
- Fits 32" to 60" TV with VESA from 200x100 to 600x400
- Low profile display your TV with stylish appearance
- Durable construction supports up to 99lbs: Fits up to 24" studs
- 12 degrees forward or backward easy one-touch tilt to reduce glare, easy install
- Flush-Tilt design is only 1.25" from wall
- Manual included; assembly required
- Wall Mount
- M4 20mm bolts
- M6 25mm bolts
- M8 25mm bolts
- Color Class : Black
- TV Screen Size Range : 21" - 29"
Return and Tax Policies
Items must be returned in the original manufacturer's packaging. We strongly recommend you keep your packaging for at least the first 90 days after purchase.
• We offer a 30 day return policy on all items. (unless stated otherwise in the listing)
• Video games must be returned unopened. If the item is defective, it can be returned within 15 days with a receipt and the original packaging. Defective items may only be exchanged for the same title.
• All returns must be in original condition and must include the original packaging and content in tact.
• Returns must be packed in proper packaging to avoid damage to the item or it original packaging.
• For any return request please contact us to receive a RMA number and return instructions.
• 10% restocking fee may apply.
• Please allow 3-5 business days after we receive your package to process your return.
• Any returns that violate this return policy will not be accepted and will be sent back at customers expense.
The following electronics items must be returned within 15 days of receipt:
Printers (including 3D printers)
3D printing supplies and products
Digital music players
Portable video players
Video Game Consoles
Please note that a sales tax of 9.25% will be applied to all orders shipped within the state of California.