Equipped with two diaphragms per channel, these Zalman ZM-DS4F Dual Stereo Headphones offer a sound that will blow your average set of ear buds away! Working in a similar fashion as a 2-Way speaker, the smaller of the diaphragms functions as the tweeter while the larger diaphragm behind it functions as a woofer.Optimize the performance of your MP3 or portable music player, these Zalman Headphones provide strengthened mid and low sounds, deep bass, and clear highs. The 5-foot cord length gives you plenty of room to move around while you listen to your favorite music. If you want full-sized sound quality and outstanding booming bass, theses Zalman ZM-DS4F Dual Stereo Headphones are just what you need.
- Color Class : White
- TV Screen Size Range : 21" - 29"
Return and Tax Policies
Items must be returned in the original manufacturer's packaging. We strongly recommend you keep your packaging for at least the first 90 days after purchase.
• We offer a 30 day return policy on all items. (unless stated otherwise in the listing)
• Video games must be returned unopened. If the item is defective, it can be returned within 15 days with a receipt and the original packaging. Defective items may only be exchanged for the same title.
• All returns must be in original condition and must include the original packaging and content in tact.
• Returns must be packed in proper packaging to avoid damage to the item or it original packaging.
• For any return request please contact us to receive a RMA number and return instructions.
• 10% restocking fee may apply.
• Please allow 3-5 business days after we receive your package to process your return.
• Any returns that violate this return policy will not be accepted and will be sent back at customers expense.
The following electronics items must be returned within 15 days of receipt:
Printers (including 3D printers)
3D printing supplies and products
Digital music players
Portable video players
Video Game Consoles
Please note that a sales tax of 9.25% will be applied to all orders shipped within the state of California.