The Aluratek A8CHDMI6 HDMI-HDMI cable provides the easiest way to connect your digital video sources to your HD/LCD display as it enables only one cable to deliver both high-definition video and multi-channel, digital audio. It enables intelligent, two-way communication between digital sources. HDMI is also backward compatible with DVI. The Aluratek A8CHDMI6 HDMI-HDMI cable comes with Aluratek's Life time warranty.
- Resolution: 480p, 720p, 1080i, and 1080p
- Operating Temperature: 0C~40C (32F~104F)
- Operating Humidity: 10% to 85%, non-condensing
- Storage Temperature: -20C~60C (-4F~140F)
- Storage Humidity:5% to 90%, non-condensing
- Cable Length: 2 x 3 ft HDMI male-to-male Cable (1m)
- Video Input Connector: 2 x Type A 19-pin HDMI Female
- Video Output Connectors: 1 x Type A 10-pin HDMI Female
- LED's: 2 x Blue LED's
- Cable Length: 6 ft. (1.8 m)
- Unit Weight: 3.3 oz. (0.09 kg)
- Housing: Plastic
- Warranty: Life time Warranty
- Color Class : Black
Return and Tax Policies
If we shipped and sold your item, then you can return those items to us within forty five (45) days of the ship date. This policy does not apply if a different return policy is stated on the item's listing information.
You agree that you as buyer and we as shop owner are responsible for determining the amount of sales, use or other taxes that you may owe as a result of your Marketplace purchase. You also agree that as shop owner we are responsible to collect, to report and to remit any sales, use or other taxes as may be required under applicable law. You agree (a) that Rakuten.com has no responsibility to collect, report or remit sales, use or any other applicable taxes in connection with your purchase, and (b) to fully indemnify, defend and hold Rakuten.com harmless from any and all claims, demands, damages, awards, fines, costs, expenses and liability in any way associated with foregoing. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, Rakuten.com currently automatically charges sales tax with respect to any marketplace products shipped to California.