The AUCR202 provides a convenient way of transferring data between your cellular phone or camera and computer. This is the perfect solution to transfer all of the pictures sitting in your phone of camera to your computer. You can also transfer MP3 music from your computer to your phone. Simply insert your cellular memory card such as micro SD or your cameras SD card (multiple cards types are supported) into the media slot and plug into your computers USB port and you are ready to start transferring. No software installation or power is necessary. Your media will appear as a removable drive on your computer and simply drag and drop all your data using your mouse. It's that easy!
- Host Interface USB 2.0
- Product Type Flash Reader
- Manufacturer Part Number AUCR202F
- Manufacturer Aluratek, Inc
- Product Model AUCR202F
- Product Name AUCR202F SDHC / MicroSD / MiniSD USB 2.0 Multi-Media Card Reader
- Brand Name Aluratek
- Package Contents
- AUCR202F SDHC / MicroSD / MiniSD USB 2.0 Multi-Media Card Reader
- Warranty / Registration Card
- Weight (Approximate) 1 oz
- Form Factor External
- Memory Card Supported MMCplus
- Memory Card Supported MMCmobile
- Memory Card Supported Memory Stick
- Memory Card Supported SDHC
- Memory Card Supported microSD
- Memory Card Supported miniSD
- Memory Card Supported SD
- Memory Card Supported MultiMediaCard (MMC)
- Memory Card Supported Reduced Size MultiMediaCard (MMC)
- Width 0.4"
- Height 1"
- Limited Warranty 1 Year
Return and Tax Policies
If we shipped and sold your item, then you can return those items to us within forty five (45) days of the ship date. This policy does not apply if a different return policy is stated on the item's listing information.
You agree that you as buyer and we as shop owner are responsible for determining the amount of sales, use or other taxes that you may owe as a result of your Marketplace purchase. You also agree that as shop owner we are responsible to collect, to report and to remit any sales, use or other taxes as may be required under applicable law. You agree (a) that Rakuten.com has no responsibility to collect, report or remit sales, use or any other applicable taxes in connection with your purchase, and (b) to fully indemnify, defend and hold Rakuten.com harmless from any and all claims, demands, damages, awards, fines, costs, expenses and liability in any way associated with foregoing. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, Rakuten.com currently automatically charges sales tax with respect to any marketplace products shipped to California.