Shop Owner Description:
We are an online retailer of Outdoor goods
Customer Service Information:
We do not currently ship to PO Boxes, APO Boxes, or FPO Boxes. We use a variety of shippers, some of whom do not allow delivery to PO Boxes. To prevent the need to cancel your order after it has been placed, we do not allow orders to ship to any PO Boxes for any orders. Additionally, there are certain restrictions on exporting certain kinds of technology outside of the United States. These restrictions complicate or prevent our suppliers from shipping products to APO or FPO mailboxes. As a result, we do not ship to any APO Boxes or FPO Boxes.
Return and Tax Policies
All items shipped are brand new. WE DO NOT ACCEPT ANY USED PRODUCTS BACK AS RETURNS.
• PLEASE ALWAYS CHECK INVENTORY OF YOUR PARTS BEFORE ASSEMBLY. If an item is partially assembled, it is considered used and will not be allowed to be returned for a refund. You will only be able to receive those missing/damaged parts is our company is contacted within 30 days from the date of delivery.
• Our customers have 14 days from the receipt of their order to notify our company that they would like to return their order due to receiving a damaged product or if you have changed your mind about the product that you have received .
• If you check your item upon delivery and it is damaged/broken and has never been used, we will need to be emailed pictures of the damages before return instructions are provided for your order to be refunded.
• If you receive an order and you changed your mind about keeping the product and nothing is wrong with the product, return instructions will be provided upon request. Postage and handling fee is not refundable for a non-faulty item. Non Faulty items being returned must be new, and never used. Postage for return of non-faulty items will be the responsibility of the customer. Returns MUST be received back in new condition within the original packaging. If the original packaging has been discarded, customers will have to provide the proper packaging for item to be returned. For return of non-faulty orders, our company processes a 20% restocking fee.
• Refusing a delivery is not an acceptable way to return it. All returns must be pre-approved. Refused packages will be treated as an unauthorized return and will be charged 20% restocking fee + double the shipping cost (the carrier is charging us for both ways). Make sure we authorized your return.
• If we receive notification between 14 and 30 days after the initial delivery, we will ONLY be able to provide replacement parts for your order if it is due to manufacturers defect. Any request past the 30 days from the date of delivery, our company will not be able to provide replacement parts at no cost to the customer. It is the customers responsibility to purchase replacement parts and pay for the shipping of said parts.
• If you would like to receive replacement parts, we will need to be emailed pictures of the damaged parts before they will be sent out.
You agree that you as buyer and we as shop owner are responsible for determining the amount of sales, use or other taxes that you may owe as a result of your Marketplace purchase. You also agree that as shop owner we are responsible to collect, to report and to remit any sales, use or other taxes as may be required under applicable law. You agree (a) that Rakuten.com has no responsibility to collect, report or remit sales, use or any other applicable taxes in connection with your purchase, and (b) to fully indemnify, defend and hold Rakuten.com harmless from any and all claims, demands, damages, awards, fines, costs, expenses and liability in any way associated with foregoing. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, Rakuten.com currently automatically charges sales tax with respect to any marketplace products shipped to California.