The 8COIU Card supports 8 analog loop start CO lines. The card has a Mode Switch (for taking the card out of service), a status LED indicating proper card operation, and a port activity LED that indicates traffic on the card. Each 8COIU Card also provides two power failure cut-through circuits. When commercial AC power fails, the card automatically cuts through two line circuits to two power failure single line telephones.
- Phone Line (RJ-11) Yes
- Number of Phone Line (RJ-11) Ports 8
- Product Type PBX Circuit Card
- Manufacturer Part Number 1091009
- Manufacturer Nec Corporation
- Product Name DSX-80/160 8 Port CO Line (8COIU) Card with Caller ID
- Brand Name NEC
Return and Tax Policies
All returns must meet all of the following requirements:
1. Items must be returned in the condition they were received including all original packaging and accessories.
2. Items must ship in a packing box. Do not attached labels to original product packaging as this will change the condition of the item.
3. Items must be returned within Rakuten 30 day return time frame.
4. Buyer is responsible for all return shipping costs regardless of the reason of return.
Items that are defective can be returned for a full refund. Once the defective item arrives at our facility it will be tested by our certified technicians to ensure the item is indeed defective. Once the item is confirmed defective a full refund will be processed. Items that are retuned as “defective” but are not actually defective will be subject to a 15% restocking fee and cost of original shipping. Please read each listing carefully to make sure you are purchasing the correct item. If you have any questions about a product check the manufactures website for more information. All items returned for reasons other than defective such as Accidental Order, Better Price Available or No longer needed/wanted will be subject to a 15% restocking fee and cost of original shipping. If these items are returned in good condition and meet all of our return requirements the restock fee may be waived. Items returned outside of Rakuten 30 day return window will be directed to the manufacturer
You agree that you as buyer and we as shop owner are responsible for determining the amount of sales, use or other taxes that you may owe as a result of your Marketplace purchase. You also agree that as shop owner we are responsible to collect, to report and to remit any sales, use or other taxes as may be required under applicable law. You agree (a) that Rakuten.com has no responsibility to collect, report or remit sales, use or any other applicable taxes in connection with your purchase, and (b) to fully indemnify, defend and hold Rakuten.com harmless from any and all claims, demands, damages, awards, fines, costs, expenses and liability in any way associated with foregoing. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, Rakuten.com currently automatically charges sales tax with respect to any marketplace products shipped to California.