Cisco Unified 6921 IP Phone - Cable - Wall Mountable - Charcoal - 1 x Total Line - VoIP - Caller ID - Speakerphone - 2 x Network (RJ-45) - PoE Ports - Monochrome
The Cisco Unified IP Phone 6921 is an innovative endpoint that delivers affordable, business-grade voice communications and support for video communications services to customers worldwide.
The Cisco Unified IP Phone 6921 supports two lines and offers a full-duplex speakerphone for a more productive, more flexible, and easier-to-use endpoint experience. The Cisco Unified IP Phone 6921 supports multi-call per-line appearance, offering end user the opportunity to handle multiple calls per directory number (DN). Fixed keys for hold, transfer, and conference; tri-color LED line and feature keys also make the phone simpler and easier to use.
- Number of Network (RJ-45) Ports 2
- Network (RJ-45) Yes
- PoE (RJ-45) Port Yes
- Display Color Monochrome
- Product Type IP Phone
- Manufacturer Part Number CP-6921-C-K9=
- Manufacturer Cisco Systems, Inc
- Product Model 6921
- Product Name Unified IP Phone 6921, Charcoal, Standard Handset
- Product Line Unified
- Product Series 6900
- Brand Name Cisco
- Weight (Approximate) 2.27 lb
- Color Charcoal
- Form Factor Wall Mountable
- Height 6.4"
- Width 7.4"
- Depth 8.4"
- Communication Protocols CDP
- Communication Protocols SIP
- Communication Protocols SCCP
- Speakerphone Yes
- Connectivity Technology Cable
- IP Phone Technology VoIP
- Total Number of Phone Lines 1
- Caller ID Yes
- Limited Warranty 1 Year
- Color Class : Black
Return and Tax Policies
All returns must meet all of the following requirements:
1. Items must be returned in the condition they were received including all original packaging and accessories.
2. Items must ship in a packing box. Do not attached labels to original product packaging as this will change the condition of the item.
3. Items must be returned within Rakuten 30 day return time frame.
4. Buyer is responsible for all return shipping costs regardless of the reason of return.
Items that are defective can be returned for a full refund. Once the defective item arrives at our facility it will be tested by our certified technicians to ensure the item is indeed defective. Once the item is confirmed defective a full refund will be processed. Items that are retuned as “defective” but are not actually defective will be subject to a 15% restocking fee and cost of original shipping. Please read each listing carefully to make sure you are purchasing the correct item. If you have any questions about a product check the manufactures website for more information. All items returned for reasons other than defective such as Accidental Order, Better Price Available or No longer needed/wanted will be subject to a 15% restocking fee and cost of original shipping. If these items are returned in good condition and meet all of our return requirements the restock fee may be waived. Items returned outside of Rakuten 30 day return window will be directed to the manufacturer
You agree that you as buyer and we as shop owner are responsible for determining the amount of sales, use or other taxes that you may owe as a result of your Marketplace purchase. You also agree that as shop owner we are responsible to collect, to report and to remit any sales, use or other taxes as may be required under applicable law. You agree (a) that Rakuten.com has no responsibility to collect, report or remit sales, use or any other applicable taxes in connection with your purchase, and (b) to fully indemnify, defend and hold Rakuten.com harmless from any and all claims, demands, damages, awards, fines, costs, expenses and liability in any way associated with foregoing. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, Rakuten.com currently automatically charges sales tax with respect to any marketplace products shipped to California.