The Cisco RV110W Wireless-N VPN Firewall combines simple, highly secure wired and wireless connectivity for small offices/home offices and remote workers with a high-speed, 802.11n wireless access point; a 4-port 10/100 Mbps Fast Ethernet switch; an intuitive, browser-based device manager; and support for the Cisco FindIT Network Discovery Utility, at a very affordable price. Its combination of business-class features, support for virtual networks to enable highly secure guest access, simple installation, and top-quality user experience takes basic connectivity for a small business with five or fewer employees to a new level.
1. Offers simple, highly secure connectivity for the small office/home office
2. Enables you to access files on your business network securely when you are away from office
3. High-speed wireless technology (802.11n) enables fast access to large files and rich media applications
4. Enable guests to access the Internet securely
5. Includes an intuitive browser-based device manager and setup wizards for easy configuration
- High-speed, standards-based 802.11n wireless connectivity provides better throughput and coverage, allows employees to stay productive while away from their desks
- Integrated 4-port Fast Ethernet switch for connecting PCs, printers, and IP phones
- Quality of service (QoS) support for enhanced voice, video and data traffic
- Support for IP Security (IPsec) and Point-to-Point Tunneling Protocol (PPTP) VPN for highly secure remote-access client connectivity
- Support for separate virtual networks, enables you to control access to sensitive information and to set up highly secure wireless guest access
- IPv6 enabled to support the latest Internet Protocol technology, enabling your network to support new technologies
- Simplified configuration through an intuitive, browser-based device manager
- Support for the Cisco FindIT Network Discovery Utility
- Package Contents:
- RV110W Wireless-N VPN Firewall
- Documentation and software on CD-ROM
- Network cable
- Power adapter
- Quick-start guide
Return and Tax Policies
All returns must meet all of the following requirements:
1. Items must be returned in the condition they were received including all original packaging and accessories.
2. Items must ship in a packing box. Do not attached labels to original product packaging as this will change the condition of the item.
3. Items must be returned within Rakuten 30 day return time frame.
4. Buyer is responsible for all return shipping costs regardless of the reason of return.
Items that are defective can be returned for a full refund. Once the defective item arrives at our facility it will be tested by our certified technicians to ensure the item is indeed defective. Once the item is confirmed defective a full refund will be processed. Items that are retuned as “defective” but are not actually defective will be subject to a 15% restocking fee and cost of original shipping. Please read each listing carefully to make sure you are purchasing the correct item. If you have any questions about a product check the manufactures website for more information. All items returned for reasons other than defective such as Accidental Order, Better Price Available or No longer needed/wanted will be subject to a 15% restocking fee and cost of original shipping. If these items are returned in good condition and meet all of our return requirements the restock fee may be waived. Items returned outside of Rakuten 30 day return window will be directed to the manufacturer
You agree that you as buyer and we as shop owner are responsible for determining the amount of sales, use or other taxes that you may owe as a result of your Marketplace purchase. You also agree that as shop owner we are responsible to collect, to report and to remit any sales, use or other taxes as may be required under applicable law. You agree (a) that Rakuten.com has no responsibility to collect, report or remit sales, use or any other applicable taxes in connection with your purchase, and (b) to fully indemnify, defend and hold Rakuten.com harmless from any and all claims, demands, damages, awards, fines, costs, expenses and liability in any way associated with foregoing. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, Rakuten.com currently automatically charges sales tax with respect to any marketplace products shipped to California.