The Cisco SF500-48P is a 48-port stackable managed 10/100 switch with four Gigabit Ethernet ports2 combination ports and 2 SFP portsthat provides a solid foundation for your current business applications, as well as those you are planning for the future. It offers Power over Ethernet Plus, true stacking, advanced security, quality of service, energy-saving technology (EEE), IPv6, and network features that deliver the reliability and performance needed by demanding environments. The switch is easy to configure and manage with a choice of management tools and is offered with a limited lifetime warranty, including next-business-day advance replacement and one year of technical support. The Cisco SF500-48P provides the ideal technology foundation at a price you can afford, and in a solution designed to grow with your business.
- Easy deployment and use: Intuitive graphical interfaces, remote management capabilities, Textview command-line interface, Cisco Configuration Assistant, and automated deployment tools simplify setup and configuration.
- High reliability and resiliency: Stacking capabilities, dual images, and advanced redundancy protocols keep your customers networks running, even after a major failure.
- True stacking: Some switches claim to support stacking but in practice must be managed and configured individually. Cisco 500 Series switches allow you to manage and configure multiple switches in a stack as a single unit, with a single IP address.
- Strong security: Use access control lists (ACLs), guest virtual LANs (VLANs), encrypted management data, IEEE 802.1X port security, and other advanced network defense mechanisms features to safeguard customer networks.
- Advanced IP telephony support: Cisco 500 Series switches automatically configure connected IP phones with the right VLAN and quality of service (QoS) parameters to prioritize voice traffic.
- Power over Ethernet Plus (PoE+): The switches support the PoE+ standard, providing up to 30 watts per port to power wireless access points, video cameras, IP phones, and more.
- Advanced traffic management: The Cisco 500 Series includes models that support static (500 models) and dynamic (500X models) Layer 3 routing capabilities, giving you more flexibility to organize and optimize your customers networks.
- IPv6: Cisco 500 Series switches support your customers transition to next-generation networking and operating systems with support for IPv6. The switches have completed rigorous IPv6 testing and have received the USGv6 and IPv6 Gold certification.
- Power efficiency: Low-power chipsets, fanless designs, and other green features reduce power consumption and enable quieter operation.
- Expandability: The 500 models offer 1 Gigabit Ethernet or 5 Gigabit Ethernet expansion slots, and the 500X models offer 10 Gigabit Ethernet expansion slots.
- Customer peace of mind: The switches have been rigorously tested to deliver the reliability customers expect from Cisco, and to easily integrate with other Cisco voice, video, security, and networking products.
- Limited lifetime warranty: The switches are backed by a limited lifetime warranty with next-business-day advance replacement, software application updates for bug fixes for the warranty term, and telephone technical support at no charge for the first 12 months following the date of purchase.
- Investment protection: The Cisco Small Business Investment Protection program gives customers credit for the value of their 500 Series switch when they are ready to upgrade (United States and Canada only).
Return and Tax Policies
All returns must meet all of the following requirements:
1. Items must be returned in the condition they were received including all original packaging and accessories.
2. Items must ship in a packing box. Do not attached labels to original product packaging as this will change the condition of the item.
3. Items must be returned within Rakuten 30 day return time frame.
4. Buyer is responsible for all return shipping costs regardless of the reason of return.
Items that are defective can be returned for a full refund. Once the defective item arrives at our facility it will be tested by our certified technicians to ensure the item is indeed defective. Once the item is confirmed defective a full refund will be processed. Items that are retuned as “defective” but are not actually defective will be subject to a 15% restocking fee and cost of original shipping. Please read each listing carefully to make sure you are purchasing the correct item. If you have any questions about a product check the manufactures website for more information. All items returned for reasons other than defective such as Accidental Order, Better Price Available or No longer needed/wanted will be subject to a 15% restocking fee and cost of original shipping. If these items are returned in good condition and meet all of our return requirements the restock fee may be waived. Items returned outside of Rakuten 30 day return window will be directed to the manufacturer
You agree that you as buyer and we as shop owner are responsible for determining the amount of sales, use or other taxes that you may owe as a result of your Marketplace purchase. You also agree that as shop owner we are responsible to collect, to report and to remit any sales, use or other taxes as may be required under applicable law. You agree (a) that Rakuten.com has no responsibility to collect, report or remit sales, use or any other applicable taxes in connection with your purchase, and (b) to fully indemnify, defend and hold Rakuten.com harmless from any and all claims, demands, damages, awards, fines, costs, expenses and liability in any way associated with foregoing. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, Rakuten.com currently automatically charges sales tax with respect to any marketplace products shipped to California.