Designed to meet the specifications of Three-Time World Champion, Jordan Burroughs, the new JB Elite V2.0 wrestling shoe offers a rubber compound split sole design with wrestling-specific traction pods - delivering optimal flexibility and traction. Weight: 6.8 oz.
- Integrated Lace Garage Technology
- Open Mesh Upper Provides excellent comfort and breathability.
- Split Sole Design
Return and Tax Policies
Merchandise purchased on Rakuten.com with ASICS America may be returned for a refund within 45 days of the ship date if it meets the following conditions:
- Merchandise was purchased on Rakuten.com. We do not accept returns from ASICS stores or other authorized retailers.
- Merchandise must be returned in its original condition within 45 days of ship date.
- Returns received after 45 days will not be accepted.
- Original condition is defined as: All tags still attached to product.
- Material must be unworn, unwashed, and unaltered.
- Merchandise must be in its original packaging.
- Return shipment must include the packing slip.
- Reason for return must be indicated.
- Refunds will be issued to the original form of payment and will include only the product and tax amount. Items received as a gift will be refunded to the purchaser. Return shipping fees are the responsibility of the buyer.
- When mailing merchandise to our return center, your only option is to receive a refund for your purchase. You will receive a refund if it meets the return criteria.
- Circle the item(s) that you're returning and note the quantity and reason(s) for your return on your original invoice.
- Make a copy of this invoice for your records and include the original with your return.
- Pack your return securely, in the original packaging, making sure to include your invoice.
- The buyer is responsible for shipping charges.
ASICS Attn: eCom Returns Processing 549 Wingo Rd Byhalia, MS 38611
Refunds are made in the original form of payment and are issued to the person documented on the original order as the "Ordered By" customer. Returns shipped C.O.D. will not be accepted.
Returns to store: We do not currently allow for items purchased online to be returned to our physical stores. We apologize for the inconvenience. To return products purchased at another store, please return the product to the retail location where it was purchased.
Please allow a minimum of 14 days for us to receive your item(s). All returns will be credited to the original form of payment within 5 business days of our warehouse receiving it. Please note that it may take 1-2 billing cycles for it to appear on your monthly printed statement. You will receive an email notification when we have finished processing your return.
ASICS America reserves the right to make adjustments to the return policy.
ASICS America does not currently offer exchanges via Rakuten.com.
WRONG ITEM(S) SHIPPED:
If we made an error on your order, please contact us immediately at 1-888.503.8685 and we will be happy to assist you.
You agree that you as buyer and we as shop owner are responsible for determining the amount of sales, use or other taxes that you may owe as a result of your Marketplace purchase. You also agree that as shop owner we are responsible to collect, to report and to remit any sales, use or other taxes as may be required under applicable law. You agree (a) that Rakuten.com has no responsibility to collect, report or remit sales, use or any other applicable taxes in connection with your purchase, and (b) to fully indemnify, defend and hold Rakuten.com harmless from any and all claims, demands, damages, awards, fines, costs, expenses and liability in any way associated with foregoing. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, Rakuten.com currently automatically charges sales tax with respect to any marketplace products shipped to California.