The RotoBot Rotating Mixers feature advanced programming options that far surpass that of the traditional laboratory rotator. With digital speed control and more than 10 operating modes, the RotoBot can be selected to perform a wide variety of rotating, mixing and vibrating actions. In addition, these actions can be combined in succession using the C1 and C2 "Custom Modes", providing the user with a nearly infinite level of programming. The standard model is supplied with holders for 30 x 1.5/2.0ml, 8 x 15ml & 2 x 50ml tubes. If you have any questions regarding this item call us at (800)355-2956.
- Advanced programming with a wide variety of rotational modes
- Set for full 360 rotation, or interrupt rotations with pausing & mixing intervals
- low rotating to vigorous mixing
- Cold room and incubator safe
- Accepts common tubes from 1.5 to 50ml
- Optional rocking platform also available